Part 7

Kabir's POV- I want to be with her till I die too. But, this mission is too dangerous and I cannot risk losing her. I am glad she is confident that we'll be successful, but I will always worry about losing her. Its better if I get married to her so that at least we can live together and I'll worry less. I promise, I will propose marriage after this 'mission.'

The next day, both of them find out that those people are indeed terrorists and they plan to bomb the city. With the help of Tinu and Laxman, Kabir, Ananya, Sunny, Khurrana and his team reach the place where the plan is going to be executed.

Khurrana and his men raid the place and they arrest the terrorists but not before one of them cleverly straps the bomb jacket on Ananya.

Kabir and Sunny are shocked. Kabir orders Sunny to go outside and keep filming. Khurrana immediately calls the bomb squad and they promise to arrive in ten minutes.

Ananya begins crying an asks Kabir to leave her alone to die. Kabir simply says, " I am not leaving you and going anywhere. I will be with you till death does apart." This puts a light smile on Ananya's face and she relaxes a bit.

Soon, everyone in KKN comes to know about their 'breaking news.' Richa, Trisha and Ronnie go to Ananya's place to calm her parents and brother.

Meanwhile, the bomb squad reaches the destination and they begin to diffuse the bomb.

Kabir's POV- Oh God! I told her not to accompany me and now look what happened! I am not going anywhere. It will be an honor to die with my love.

Hi guys! As I said, this one was the most beautifully executed scene and I have only made a few changes. We now reach the end of my story and there are only three more updates left. Till then, keep reading, voting, commenting and showering me with your love :D