Part 10

When Armaan switches on the lights, Kabir and Ronnie are on their knees with a beautiful diamond ring in their hand. Ananya and Richa both gasp in shock. Kabir and Ronnie say together, "I promise to stay besides you forever and love you till the end of time. Will you marry me?"
Both the girls scream, "yes!" in unison. And they hug each other. All the others congratulate the four of them and they celebrate. Both Ananya and Richa admit that they were truly taken aback and this was the best surprise of their lives!

After a few days, Kabir- Ananya and Ronnie- Richa choose the same date to get married. Shortly before their wedding is about to begin, Sunny proposes marriage to Trisha. She accepts and then, after their friends are hitched, they get married as well. The wedding was a grand affair and saw a lot of people from the news industry in attendance. They all group hug and their picture is taken for the news the next day.

The End

Hi guys!!
With this I finish my story. I thank a very special friend for encouraging me to publish this story on wattpad. Thanks, girl ❤
A big thank you to my readers. Love to my fellow writers. Your stories are amazing! Until next time, cheers!!