Chapter nine

"You should lay down." I walked him to the hallway towards the bedroom. He groans and lays on his bed.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine Gamzee just relax. Do you want me to stay with you?"

"Please." He croaked looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Ok." I pulled up a chair by the bed and sat down. He looked a bit disappointed but closed his eyes and rested. I leaned on the bed feeling a little tired myself. Gamzee pulled me on the bed, I was taken by surprise but I just decided to relax. He purred against me as we cuddled. I cuddled closer feeling him purr made me want to laugh. He rubbed his nose against my neck lightly in a lovingly way.

"Gamzee that tickles." I tried not to laugh but I was smiling like an idiot. He chuckled light making his chest vibrate as he kissed my cheek. 

"Well isn't someone affectionate today."

"Well isn't someone sarcastic today." He mocked and looked into my eyes.

"That wasn't supposed to be sarcastic." I looked back at him.

"......shhhhhhhhhhh." Gamzee puts a finger on my lips. "shhhhhhhh."

"Gamzee what the fuck, stop it." He grinned and moved his hand away.

"Hehe."

"You're ridiculous sometimes." I frowned.

"Yeah but you enjoy it." He stuck his tongue out turning and stretching awkwardly. 

"No I love it and enjoy it." I corrected, He smiled looking into his eyes as he went to his normal position and very quickly pecked his lip very lightly. I blushed a little but smiled. A blush raised on his face too and he snuggled into me, mumbling something. 

"What was that?" 

"I jajsnjwmajamamnsjwj." He said muffled.

"What?" He took in a breath and looked at me then to my chest.

"imflushedforyou." Gamzee said very quickly. 

"I'm flushed for you too." He looked at me with a blush on his face then kissed me passionately, I kissed him back with just as much passion. He curled his fingers into my hair, I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with his hair. He purred into the kiss and we broke away smiling at each other. I blushed and looked away.

"Does this make us matesprites now?" I asked shyly.

"I guess so." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back laying back down on the bed. We snuggled, Gamzee trying not to fall asleep afraid of having another nightmare. He hummed a song to me so I could sleep, I felt my eyes getting heavy not long later I feel asleep. Gamzee noticed this and smiled and kissed his head. 'Goodnight my angel.' He thought with a smile as he stayed awake the whole night. I purred in my sleep, Gamzee smiled. The next day Gamzee was still wide awake playing with his wrappings around his wrist picking them off and when he fully accomplished he saw the scars and looked at them in a trance, sadness in his eyes. I shifted a little then woke up. Gamzee didn't notice since he was still in a trance. I waved my hand in front of you. 

"Hello, Alternia to Gamzee." He shook his head and smiled at me re-wrapping his wrist.

"Good morning love sorry about that." He said grabbing my wrist lightly and leaning in for a kiss. I lean forward to meet him half way and kissed him. He smiled in the kissed and broke apart.

"Best way to wake up huh?" 

"Yeah. Really nice way." He chuckled showing his pearly white teeth and kissed him again then broke away. "I'll do it more often."