Chapter sixteen

-another year later-

There was a loud knocking on the door like crazy person, one of the guards answered. "Can I hel- Summer! Is that you?" Gamzee shot up at the word of Summer. "Yeah it's me how's it going Equius!" She said with the girls behind her. "Can we come in." He nods and moves aside and they walked in.

Gamzee held his head as Karkat stood up and looked at him worriedly. "I keep hearing her." Karkat patted his hair. "It's okay Gamzee." Karkat said gently, he too was hallucinating about Summer and it was getting to him. "Where's papa and daddy?"
 "U-um in their room wait Summer h-how?" Equius asked but summer cut him off. "Help from one of the girls that worked for the people who took us, she said she couldn't watch us suffer." Equius kneeled down inmfront of her. "What did they do to you girls?" He asked worriedly. The girls all looked down. "Well they did make us clean up that disgusting place and if we didn't do a good job he would touch us." Equius' eyes widen at what she said.

"Don't worry I protect my friends from the bad guy." Summer stated heroically. "And you?" "I got a few cuts but I'm fine." He sighed in relief then tensed. "But before you go two things, one did he touch you in ways you didn't like?" He asked once again. "No but he was close to it but that lady told him it was wrong to do that to a little girl so she had to be touched instead." He looked sadly at her, he nodded then smiled tightly. "The second thing is that you should hug me because I missed you." He opened his arms, Summer giggled then jumped into his muscular arms hugging him. "I missed you!" He chuckled. "I missed you so much, Summer." He lightly hugged her back. The other two hesitantly joined the hug.

"Where's papa at Equius I want to see him." He smiled. "In their room." "Alright." She ran to their room and opened the door. "Daddy! Papa!"
 Their heads shot at the sound of the voice and Gamzee's eyes widen. "Karkat, Hun I think I'm hallucinating like you." Summer jumped up on the bed and hugged them both. "I missed you guys." Gamzee and Karkat looked at each other wide eyed then at Summer. "Summer?" They croaked in disbelief. "The one and only." They hugged her tightly crying into her shoulders. "My princess is back." Gamzee mumbled against her shoulder holding here with Karkat.

"Look I held on to my crown. I would always look at it and say I will get home and two years later here I am." They looked at the crown smiling as they kissed her cheeks. "I missed you guys." Summer cried, Gamzee kisses her head. "We've missed you too princess." Gamzee cried. "I was so scared papa." "We know baby, we know and we are so sorry." Karkat whimpered out as he held her. "It's not your faults. "Yes it is we should've looked harder for you and the other girls." Gamzee said. "You would have never found us, It took 3 months to find this place. He took us to some secret underground house thingy." Sumeme stated. Gamzee looked at Karkat then at her. "He?" Karkat asked worriedly. "Yeah it was a guy that kidnapped us." "Do you know him?" Gamzee asked. "No, he never told us his name, but he looked weird almost human I don't know, I think he said his name was Hussie. They nodded. "Let's hope he never shows up again." Karkat said kissing her head. "I love you guys." "We love you to baby."

(Merry Christmas everyone!)