14

Steven's POV

It's 11 pm. I can't help but think about what happened earlier with Savannah.

My life's a mess right now. And I can't imagine how much messier my life would get without her.

Quickly, I grab my skateboard, shoes and sweater, then run out the door.

I skate down for a while, trying to take my thoughts away from her.

If she doesn't want me, then I'll have to learn to get over her.

After a bit of skating, I arrive at the bridge.

I pop the board into my hand, then walk to the edge, dangling my feet above the water.

Maybe I could go to her house and apologize. Ask her to the movies or something.

Before I go, I scroll through some of my socials medias, then see a post.

A post of her with him.

Long distance sucks, but if it means being wit u... 💕

My mind goes blank.

After a bit of nothingness, I start to laugh. The sound of my laughter being the only thing out here makes me laugh even harder.

To think I was going to go to her house and apologize? Ha.

That little slut flirted with me so she could have some attention while he's gone.

She sure as hell doesn't deserve my love. Shit, that bitch doesn't deserve anyone's love.

I pull up my messages, then pull up her contact.

To: Savannah
Go fuck yourself u little whore :)

To: Savannah
Go kill urself. No one loves u.

I continue sending her threatening texts, laughing all the while.

From: Savannah
Fucking square up u lil bitch ass nigga. I ain't afraid of u.

My mind immediately comes back to reality. The phone is in my hand, showing that the messages are pulled up...

But none of those texts were sent.

Savannah's POV

After yesterday's events, I feel happy again. Butterflies fill my stomach at the thought of Aaron and I.

But...

With Steven, it was different.

It was more of an adventurous love, one that was more mature and would last longer than any relationship I would ever be in.

And then there's Aaron.

He's so sweet, loving... But the distance sucks.

I don't know if I can live forever in a world where he's not physically next to me or with me.

It's so... Complicated.

Stevens POV

Why am I imagining things?

I skate back home, afraid. If I'm going crazy, what will my fans think?

I don't want to disappoint them.

When I get home, I immediately go to sleep.

Hopefully I'm just tired...

"STEVEN!" Jackie yells, running into my room.
-
"Fuck! What do you want?" I ask, startled.

She pulls up a text on her phone, throwing it at me.

From: Savannah
I kinda like ur brother but I mean u know there's Aaron and I just don't know anymore.

I get a sense of butterflies in my stomach...

But then it all comes back.

"Jackie?" I whisper.

Everything around me dissipates to white, then it's gone.

I shoot up from my bed, covered in sweat.

"Jackie?" I whisper again into the darkness of my bedroom.

No one answers.

Again, I feel that I am going crazy and am hallucinating.
-
(a/n)

This chapter was written before I said I would discontinue the book, so here you go. I've decided to put it on hold instead, and return to it later. Sorry to those who wanted more.