Denis Shaforostov Inagine

"Y/n, why the hell would I cheat on you?!" Denis yelled. I threw my hands up into the air and stalked away from him through the living room.
"I don't know,obviously, or I wouldn't be asking!" I shouted back, the anger coursing though me.
"Why would I even have a need to find another girl?" he continued, clearly trying to be some type of sweet. I brushed it off.
"Well, you haven't been getting much here,so it make sense that you'd go somewhere else!" I told him, towards stinging behind my eyes. He let out a small, sarcastic laugh.
"What does that even mean?"
"Denis,'' I started, turning to face him with a dead look on my face. "We haven't had sex in a month."
"So?"
"So you don't even want to touch me anymore!" I screamed, a few tears spilling over.
"Of course I do! But you've either been tired or mad at me or just not responding to anything I try, so I don't want to push you and annoy you with it," he explained, trying to come upon and touch my face lightly.
"Or you've just found some on better and prettier that does it with you all the time so you don't have any need for me," I spat. Denis' eyes clouded over and he backed me to wall. My breathing hitched in my throat at his sudden change in demeanor.
"You are the only one in my fucking life," Denis growled. His lip ghosted over mine." No pun intended." I didn't have anytime to process anything before his mouth crashed against my own. Denis' hands ran gripped my hips, shoving my body back against the wall and grinding his hips into mine. I let a moan escape into his mouth and he took the opportunity to insert his tongue and dominant my mouth. My hands ran though his hair, tugging on it and earning a groan. His hands then moved up and grabbed my wrists, pinning them roughly against the wall and making me gasp. Denis' lips moved from mine to my jaw then my neck then my collarbone, all the while biting thee nipping and leaving marks.
"Is this supposed to prove" I started weakly, but was cut off by Denis' hips grinding into mine.
"Shut up," he whispered huskily into my ear before picking me up and carrying me to our room. He tossed me on the bed and then climbed over me, not pausing before returning his lip to my skin and removing my shirt. I did the same to him, throwing it aside and running my nails down his chest. Denis didn't waste any time in undoing my jeans and did Hus own, leaving us only in are underwear. He undid my bra and gave me chest attention, making me moan and arch my body into his. His hands shoved m hips backed to the bed." Stay down unless I say," he growled.
"Denis," I began, but never got to finish because he kissed down my stomach to the top of my panties and then pulled them down with his teeth, his breath ghosting over my middle and make me whimper. Denis returned to my neck, but this hand tease me unrelenting without warning. I cried out, not expecting the senstation. I squirmed under his touch, needing more. I bucked my hips up, but he immediately removed his hand.
"I told you to stay down," he said. I bit my lip in apology, looking at him pleading." I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson." Denis flipped my body over and pulled my hips up while punching my head down toward the bed. I saw his boxers land on the floor. He began to tease me my entrance with is tip making me groan in frustration. "Please,". I begged trying to move back to catch him, but his hands held me in place. Without warning, he slammed into me,filling me up completely." Oh god, Denis". I moaned he began thrust in and out of me, he beings going into a faster pace. His grunts only turn me on. Denis' long l felt myself coming apart. Denis was getting sloppy and I could tell he was close." Fuck Denis" I yelled as I came apart.,my body shaking with pleasure. He grunted and after a few more thrust, he hits his high.." Are you alright" he asked, brushing my hair away from my face as we laid next together I nodded and he smiled, placing a sweet kiss on my forehead"I love you Y/N"
" I love you to Denis, I just got scared , the guys were telling me things and I just didn't know how to process it all. I'm sorry" I told, curling into his side." Its okay sweety, come here." He said, pulling me closer to him before we fell asleep together.