Backtalk

What did you just say to me?” Denis asked, taking a step toward me, his eyes going dark. 

“N-nothing..” I stammered, swallowing the lump in my throat.

“Do you need another lesson in backtalking, Y/N?” I shook my head and bit my lip. “Mmmm, I think you do,” he whispered huskily in my ear, trapping me against the wall. A chill ran down my body, sending goosebumps up my arms. Denis’ lips attacked my neck roughly, making me gasp in surprise. He started to nip and suck at one spot, making me moan. I knew what he was doing. He was marking me to show everyone who I belonged to and I fucking loved it. My eyes fluttered shut and as his hands attached to my hips I began to melt into him. “You’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you?” 

“Yes,” I replied breathily. He smirked against my skin and then grabbed my wrists, pulling me behind him toward our room. 

“Strip,” he ordered, leaning against the wall and watching me, arms crossed. I did as told and gave a small smile. I removed my shirt slowly, shaking out my hair afterward. I then undid the buttons on my jeans and turned around, making sure my ass was in full view as I shimmied out of my pants and then kicked them aside. Just as I was about to undo my bra, Denis was behind me. “Leave that for me later,” he said, running his hands down my sides. “Bend over the bed.” I did so, feeling his hand trail from the back of my neck down to my ass, sending a shiver down my spine. 

SMACK

I let out a small yelp as Denis’ hand made contact with my ass. It stung but felt amazing at the same time. He rubbed over the spot that I was sure was red and then smacked it again. I felt his body press against mine, his erection poking my ass, and then his breath was tickling my ear.

“You are such a naughty girl.” I bit my lip as his mouth returned to my body. He threw me onto the bed then removed his shirt before crawling overtop of me. “I wanna fuck you so hard,” Denis said, his Ukrainian accent thickening with lust and driving me wild. He kissed me fiercely, his tongue forcing it’s way into my mouth. There wasn’t even a fight for dominance. I ran my fingers threw his hair, tugging on it and earning a moan. Denis broke the kiss and moved down my neck to my chest, glancing up at me as he began to remove my bra and then took one of my breasts into his mouth. I tossed my head back in pleasure as he worked his magic, moving from one to next.

“Fuck, Denis,” I moaned quietly. He then began to kiss down my stomach, dragging my panties down. His tongue found it’s way to the perfect spot and I gasped. His fingers dug into my hips, holding me in place as I squirmed. My hand tangled in his hair, the other gripping the sheets.

“You taste so fucking good,” he mumbled against me, continuing his work. I let out several moans as the knot in my stomach began to build. Denis quickened his pace, then inserted one finger, then another. I was about to fall apart just when he pulled back. I looked down at his smirking face with wide eyes. “Have you learned your lesson, Y/N?” he asked. 

“Yes! Please just fuck me, Denis,” I begged. “I need you.” He crawled back up my body and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck desperately. Denis removed his jeans and boxer briefs and then teased my entrance. 

“Bad girls make me so fucking hard,” he whispered. I could barely understand his words with his accent so think, but it drove me wild. I bucked my hips toward him.

“Please..” I begged again. Denis put his tip in, making me ache for him.

“Are you going to give me any more back talk?” he asked. I shook my head vigorously.

“No! Please just fuck me until I can’t walk tomorrow,” I replied. He smiled and then slammed into me, causing us both to moan in pleasure. Denis began to thrust at a fast pace. I arched my chest into his and wrapped my legs around his torso, giving him a better angle. 

“You are so fucking tight, babe,” he grunted into my ear before nibbling on it and making me go crazy with sensations. 

“H- harder,” I begged. Denis obliged and I called out his name. He was hitting the perfect spot and the knot was back. He had a sexy sheen of sweat now coating his chest. I could tell he was close. I screamed his name as my body was wracked with bliss, my walls tightening around him causing him to let out a deep moan. After only a few more thrusts, Denis reached his peak and began to slow down, riding it out for both of us. Our breathing was heavy and my limbs felt weak. Denis rolled next to me, covering us with the sheets.

“Shit that was hot,” he said, pulling me into his chest. I giggled and agreed.

“I love when you get all dominant and sexy like that,” I told him, kissing his cheek. He grinned at me and pushed some hair out of my face.

“I love you so much,” he said, giving me a sweet kiss.

“I love you, too Denis.”