Traffic Jam

Ugh. You couldn’t’ actually believe this. You had been stuck in traffic for just over an hour now and you had nothing to do. You couldn’t go on your phone because you had left it at home and you couldn’t even listen to music because your boyfriend, Denis from Asking Alexandria, had broken it one night when he was drunk.

You could tell Denis was getting frustrated as well as he kept tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. You were on your way to catch a flight to go away on a romantic break. Just you two, no friends, and no fans running around wanting to take pictures every five minutes. Just thinking about it, was relaxing you so much until you heard the beeping of horns.  

“What’s causing the traffic jam, do you think?” You asked Denis.

He grunted. “I don’t know, but it better fucking hurry up. I’m sick of being here and I’m getting really frustrated.”

He looked down at your thighs that were shining in the sun and shifted about in his seat. You giggled because you knew what he meant by frustrated. You and Denis hadn’t had sex for over a month, with touring and the fact that you were making him wait until this holiday. He was getting more fidgety knowing that he’d have to wait even longer now to be inside you.
 You teased him by placing your hand on his knee and sliding it up towards his crotch before stopping and bringing your hand back down. He looked at you with dark eyes.

“Stop it, Y/N.”

You bit on your bottom lip and smirked at him. “Or what, Denis?”

His eyes widened even more and he looked you dead in the eye.

“Before I fuck you in the back seat.”

You opened your mouth shocked at what he had just said.

“But there are people about” you said, winking at him and moving your legs so they were open and he noticed.

“Get in the back of the car.” He demanded.

You giggled and got up to get in the back seat making sure that you bent over so he could see your pussy through the back of your shorts.

He spanked you before following you into the back of the car. He lay you down on the seat kissing you passionately, practically ripping your shorts off.

He didn’t waste any time before he shoved two fingers inside you and started pumping. You were moaning loudly, you didn’t even care if people heard you. You had been craving this so much and you were silly to even think that you and Denis could last until the holiday to have sex. 
 You could feel his large erection and your body became warm. His eyes were dark and he grabbed your breast, massing them and listening to you moan. You bit on your lip again before pulling him in to kiss you again. You were moaning into the kisses, which were making him moan, and you could feel him against your thigh. He rubbed his cock against your thigh, still fingering you.

“I need you so much. Please” He smirked, and didn’t listen to you.

“If you can tease me, I can tease you.” He pulled his pants down so they were by his ankles and you palmed him through his underwear.

He moaned loudly and began to finger you faster and deeper. You were both moaning in unison. You continued to palm him before pulling his boxers down a little so you could grab his cock. You wrapped your hand around it, pumping away listening to him moan.

“Fuck sake.” You finally heard him say.

He stopped fingering you and pulled his boxers down to his ankles as well. He lifted your legs up so one was on each shoulder and shoved himself into you. You moaned loudly and gripped onto the material of the car seat. You bucked your hips so he would go deeper, and this was making him go faster. He pumped faster into your faster and you were playing with your clit; you were so close, you could feel it.

“D-Denis I'm going to-“ He cut you off by kissing you.

“I know.” He pumped in a few more times before shouting, “Now!”

You both let go together and your juices mixed. Panting, he got off you and pulled his underwear and pants up before looking out of the window to see the traffic moving again. Your car was the only one not moving; besides the people you were holding up. People stared into the car as they drive past, all with horrified looks on their faces as they saw Denis  crawl back into the front seat.

“We’ll carry this on, on holiday.” He winked at you and got back in the front seat before driving off towards the airport.

You lay there, covered in sweat, cum and caught your breath. You couldn’t wait for the holiday now.