Rumors Are Rough

Denis walked over to the merch table and he looked pissed.

“The fuck do you think you’re doing?” He asked as he smashed his hands on the table and leaned forward so he was eye level with you. You were confused more than anything.

“I’m working the merch table like you asked me too.” You told him but the glare he was giving you got more intense and you watched him move his tongue along the inside of his bottom lip.

“That’s not what I’m talking about you little fucking slut.” He said as he grabbed your arm and walked until he could pull you from behind the table. His grip never lessened and he was actually starting to hurt you.

“Denis stop, your hurting me!” You told him as you tried to tear your arm away from him.

“Trust me I’m about to hurt you a hell of a lot worse.” He told you and your eyes went wide. Denis  had never once laid a hand on you or threatened to. He pushed you ahead of him into the bus where James and Ben were sitting in the lounge area.

“Can you two leave please. I need alone time with my whore of a girlfriend.” He said as he pushed you on the couch next to Ben. They could see how pissed he was and didn’t care to argue with him as they exited the bus.

“What the hell have I don to be treated so badly?” You asked him as you began to cry in fear of your boyfriend.

“How many guys have you slept with? I heard you were with Phil from Mice & Men, 2 members of woe, is me and a bunch of other guys!” He yelled getting into your personal space.

“But…I have never slept with anyone other than you!” You yelled back and now you were pissed at this accusation. “Who the fuck told you that? James? Ben?” You yelled back at him as you stood up to get in his face.

“Don’t you fucking get in my face.” He said as he pushed you back down on the couch. He walked over to his bunk and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. “Now you’re getting it.” He said as he walked back over to you.

“Fuck off Denis, I’m not dealing with your bullshit.” You told him as you got up and tried to push your way past him but he grabbed you and handcuffed your arms behind your back.

“Get these off me!" You yelled as he pushed you so you were bent over the couch. He took his shirt off and used it to cover your eyes before he literally ripped your fabric shorts off your body.

"Ow, Denis  your such a dick!” You spat at him and he smacked your ass as hard as he could.

“Now I’m going to show you why I’m the only one you should be with.” He said as he forced himself in you from behind. You gasped at the pain but he was relentless, pounding into you as hard as he could.  He gave your ass a few more good smacks causing you to scream out. Sure it was rough and little bit painful but you had to admit it felt really good.

“Is that all you fucking got?” You spat at him. He grabbed your hair and yanked before he used his belt to give you a good welt on the ass. You felt yourself cum all over him.

“You liked that didn’t you, you fucking slut.” Denis  said as he came inside you. He undid the handcuffs and you took his shirt off your eyes.

“By the way none of it’s true.” You told him as you stood up, your legs aching badly.

“I know.” He told you in a calm voice as he lit up a cigarette. “Ben was the one that made up the whole story.” He said with a grin and you punched him in the chest.

“Asshole, you had me scared to death.” You said as you went to walk by him but he pulled you down onto his lap on the couch.

“Come on, tell me you didn’t like it.” He said and you just smiled.

“The sex was great, but the whole before the sex thing was scary as shit.” You told him The next morning you didn’t even want to get out of bed. You ass was so sore and your legs felt like concrete.