Teasing At The Pool Table

“Come on Y/N! You can do it!” Denis encouraged you. You were at a pub with the guys, and they convinced you to play pool, but you had no idea how. You lined up the point of the cue stick to the ball, and hit it. It completely missed the triangle of pool balls. You sighed and put the stick down.

“It’s okay Y/N. Here, let me show you how to do it.” Denis said. You let him put his arms around you, and you got an idea. You grinded your butt against his crotch, and you could feel him getting hard. You smirked as he helped you hit the ball, and you cheered when you got some of the balls into the holes. You turned around and smiled at Denis. He hugged you, and you took this chance to lightly grab the bulge in his pants. He jumped slightly, and looked down to you. You brought your lips to his ear.

“Let’s go home…” you whispered. He looked at you and smirked.

“Hey guys we’re gonna go home. We’re tired.” Denis  called as you left. As soon as you were near the car, Denis pushed you against the car and smashed his lips against yours.

“You shouldn’t have done that Y/N. You’re going to have to be punished.” He said, his voice low and incredibly sexy. He moved away from you and got into the car. You got in too and he began to drive home. As he was driving, you put your hand on his thigh and slowly moved it up to the bulge in his pants. You rubbed it, and you could see he was trying to hold back a moan. You took your hand from it and smirked, looking out the window.

You pulled into your driveway and you got out, rushing inside and into the bedroom. Denis didn’t run after you, but instead, walked very slowly. You knew what he was going to do, and you hated that he was keeping you waiting. You sat on the bed in your black lace thong and bra. He walked in, and his eyes widened slightly. He stripped his shirt and pants as he walked over to you. He started kissing your neck as he toyed with you through the cloth of your panties. You moaned into his mouth, and he pulled away.

“Okay, tonight, I’m in control. Speak when spoken to, and you aren’t allowed to touch me or yourself unless I say so. No cumming unless I say so.” He said. You nodded, biting your lip. He slowly pulled off your panties, and ran a finger over your warmth. You whimpered as he pulled his fingers away. He flipped you over and smacked your ass, hard. He knew this turned you on immensely. He ran his hands up and down your curves before pulling you up so you were standing. He kissed your neck, sucking on it and surely leaving marks. He unhooked your bra and grabbed your breasts, rolling one of your nipples in his fingers. You moaned, and he swiftly turned you around. He kissed you roughly and pushed you back on the bed. He teased your entrance with his tip, and dipped the tip in, only to pull out out a second later. You groaned, getting frustrated.

“Is something wrong Y/N? Do you want something?” Denis asked, teasing you.

“Yes” you moaned.

“I didn’t hear you, sorry.” He said, smirking. You wriggled when he started slipping a single finger in and out of you.

“Denis fuck me please! Fuck me until I can’t walk!” you yelled. He slammed into you, and you screamed his name. You couldn’t stop moaning. It felt amazing after all of the teasing he had done.

“Damn Y/N you’re so tight…” Denis moaned. You moaned back, and you knew you were close.

“Not yet love.” Denis said, speeding up. You tried your best to keep it in, but you found it incredibly difficult.

“Go ahead…” Denis  muttered into your neck. Your walls clenched around his dick, and this triggered his orgasm. He rode out your highs and pulled out. He laid next to you and pulled you close. You fell asleep just like that.