Better In Bed.

"Can you stop fucking staring at that guy?" Denis asked. You were on your back porch, and since you lived on the beach, you could watch people jog on the beach and tan.

"I'm not staring! You stare at every fucking girl who goes walking or jogging by!" you said. He was always going on like this, and it was really working on your nerves.

"I do not!" He screamed. People looked at you and you opened the glass door and stormed inside. Denis followed you.

"Okay sure! Well for your information, I was staring at that guy! He's pretty damn attractive!" you yelled.

"Really?" He hollered in reply.

"Yeah! And I bet he'd be better in bed than you are!" you shouted. Denis came at you and smashed his lips against yours.

"We'll fucking see how you feel after I'm done with you." He said. You loved when he got like this, and that's the only reason you had said that. He picked you and carried you to the bedroom. He threw you down on the bed and pulled off his shirt. He unbuttoned his pants and freed his rock hard dick. He looked at you.

"Suck." He commanded. You got on all fours and went to the edge of the bed. You took his dick in your hand and stroked it before taking it into your mouth. Denis apparently thought you were going too slow, and took and tangled his hands in your hair and began throat fucking you. You gagged, but he continued. Finally, he came, and you swallowed his whole load. He then pushed you back lightly and spread your legs. He flicked his tongue against your clit and you moaned. He pulled back and looked at you.

"Don't make a fucking sound, or I will stop. You hear?" he said. You nodded. He continued to flick his tongue against your clit and pushed two fingers inside of you. He curled them, and they immediately hit your g spot. It took all you had not to moan. Soon, you released onto his fingers, and he licked them clean. He stood up and looked into your eyes.

"Turn around and get on all fours." He said. You obeyed, and moved. Without warning, Denis slammed into you, not giving you time to adjust. You couldn't help but scream. He pulled out.

"Not a fucking sound. Do you want me to fuck you?" he said sternly. You nodded. "I can't hear your head shake! Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked. You couldn't take it anymore. You needed him.

"Yes Denis! I want you to fuck me until I can't walk!" you screamed. He plunged back into you and began thrusting in and out of you at an incredible speed. You knew you wouldn't last much longer if he kept this up. And he did. You orgasmed, but still managed to keep quiet. Denis came a minute later, and groaned in your ear. He rode out your highs and collapsed next to you.

"I'm sorry for staring at girls Y/N." Denis apologized.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for staring at guys. And I'm sorry for saying that. It isn't true. I think this was the best sex we've ever had." You said, smiling. Denis laughed and nodded.

"It definitely was. Come here." He said, motioning for you to come cuddle with him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. You stayed there, and eventually drifted off to sleep.