Chapter 9

" Ikaw?!" i yelled

" Is that how you greet your boss?!" sabi niya sa mas mataas na tono ng boses.

Napatahimik nalang ako nang marealize kong boss ko nga pala siya.

" Now sit ms gerado" utus niya ngayon na mas mababa na ang tono ngunit ma authoridad pa rin.

" I bet you know me. but i would like to formally introduce my self to you" he cleared throat. " I am raphael Sati your new boss" sabay abot ng kamay signaling me for a shake hand.

" A.. Im ka-kathleen Gerado your a-a-assistant sir" pautal utal kong pagpapakilala. There's a big lump on my throat right now. He is a part of the past i always want to forget. And now hes here and worst part is he is my boss.

" Of course i know you kath.." he grined

-----a moment of silence-----

ako nakayuko habang siya nakatingin sa akin.

" So shall you start briefing me now ms. gerado?." he said back to his formal tone and voice

" Ahm sir Im sorry but i dont do breifing.Ayaw ko naman pong agawan ng trabaho ang secretarya mo" i said confidently.

" Oh well i forgot to inform you that I gave the secretary other job rather than firing her just because she is having a conversation with her colleagues.." he smiled sarcastically "So from now on do her job. Be my secretary and assistant" he said emphasizing the words be my secretary ang assistant.

"But sir I just want to remind you that it is clear in my job description , that i will ONLY be the boss's assistant in managing this department." i said emphasizing each word.

" Impressive miss gerado. Marunong ka nang lumaban ngayon. Sana nuon ka pa natutong lumaban diba?" he grined " any way i also want to tell you that, new boss new job description. Now if your not strong enough like you were before ...then the door is open"

" Fine then find a different assistant! I resign!" bulyaw ko.

" I thought you had changed. Akala ko you're stronger now than you were before. But i was wrong you will still choose the easy way than to take risk. Tsk" he said in a tone of great despair.

Bakit ba kaylangan niyang ulit ulitin na duwag ako to take risk? I dont understand. Sa pagkakaalam ko kasi he is the one who left me. He used me. and for you to understand let me give you a flashback

----------

Pagkatapos ng incidenteng paghalik sa akin ni raph sa harap ng maraming tao nagong usap usapan sa school that raph is just using me for his grades that i was stupid to believe.

" Oh look whos here? bwahahaha" sabi ni dimp habang bumibili ako ng pagkain ko sa canteen.

" Its the stupid nerd! hahahaha" the other mean girls said in chorus.

" Do you honestly believe na porket niyaya ka niya sa prom e magugustuhan ka niya? hes just doing it for a show .. i hope you know that you pitiful nerd." she said with a wicked laugh "enjoy your food and here since im generous enough i'll give you my drinks" she said sabay saboy sa akin ng isang baso ng juice na may ice.

Yan yan ang napala ko for crossing my world with raph. This happens almost everyday for three consecutive days. I endured things like that. And for that 3 days i had never seen raph. Not in class and not around. Im happy i have ven with me. Pinagtatanggol niya ako palagi sa lahat.

" Kath mauna na ako ha ? may mga bago kasing costumer sa shop nagpaparush ng design kaya kaylangan ko munang umuwi ng maaga." they own an art studio and designer's club where in they accepr costumize wedding dress and etc.