Chapter 1 : Journey To Shrewberry

Hey ya guys! Okies so this is my new storyyyy! Hope you guys like it !!!!

Chapter 1 "Journey To Shrewberry."

"Run! Run!!!" A voice I heard which was almost faint.

The black atmosphere didn't scare me but caused me to feel anxious. The forest and the beach shore, my mind kept on flickering on both of the images simultaneously . Mostly the dark forest where I seem to loose myself often.

Suddenly all the greenery in the first starts to fade away which gave me an intense feeling like falling into the ground beneath. My whole world was in its move and I started screaming.

"Are you alright ma'am?" A hostess asked me calmly.

oh right. I was dreaming.

I could have seen the nightmares coming though because I was having a hard life since THEY were gone. Currently I was on the flight from London to Shrewberry.

London had been a very memorable place for me . I practically grew up with my mum and dad beside me. Despite the fact that I was stubborn and naughty, they put up with everything I was and never left my side.I was always very dependent on them.

July ninth still haunted me everyday.

My Uncle suggested that living in Shrewberry would be more comforting than living in London, a place of haunted memories. With no choice but to agree, I was going to Shrewberry to continue my life with my wealthy grandmother.

But I had no sense of wealth in me or anything like that .

My family wasn't so rich and it didn't inherit the wealth of grandmother's . My dad has formally refused it in order to earn a living by himself .

Sitting all alone in a crowded flight with no one to talk to , I was mysteriously lost in my thoughts.

Having a feeling of agitation and pain, I was trying to remember the old memories of my parents.

"uh..,hi?" I heard a voice say.

"hello." I said very politely .

I didn't turn to look at the owner of the voice because I was pathetically frustrated with my own thoughts.

After a while, I realized that it was not that friendly of me to not look at the them and I turned to look at the owner who was a guy, was kind of bigger than me and had wavy brown hair and that's all I saw.

There was no reason to smile. I thought.

"having a tough time?" he inquired but he was smiling.

"oh..hmm..yeah.." I was subdued by my thoughts to answer him properly.

He suddenly turned away rudely and never looked this way.

Why on Earth did he do that ? My mind started to wonder. Eventually making my head move back and forth to look at his direction curiously.

"Are you.....diverted now?" he asked .

I realized that he had deep silky voice.

"hahahah..nice trick you hid in your sleeve!" because I was caught by it. I smiled.

Had I not smiled from July ninth but now I finally managed to grin.

"finally you smiled!" he said as if he could read my mind.

"huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"you never smiled."

" blahhhh!"