Chapter 2 : Transfer Student

Guys sooo yep second chapter!!!!!!

Well there is gonnnna be a huge change in the story now! So hope u all read/comment/vote if u like it :D

Thannnksss !!! ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 "Transfer Student"

TWO YEARS LATER.

Another sad day, I walked into the classroom right on time and eventually got into my seat.

I sensed Ms.George, my English teacher glaring at me rudely.

"Sorry, Ms.G . I mean Ms.george." I was forced to aplogise.

Seriously, how much worse can they get?

Another boring day of School. I was so excited to get out of this place. All I do is stare out of the plain window. Nothing had been interesting really. It was raining these days so it was making a difference from summer. Yes, I was too observant about the nature than what is going on in school.

"Attention students! Today we have a new transfer student in our class who goes by the name of Aiden Keme. He is from London and I hope you all show your GOOD manners towards him. " Ms.George announced but emphasized on the word 'GOOD' as to which we all knew why.

Now that wasn't boring. It's a new student. Maybe we can prank him on something.

Suddenly, the whole class was bewildered to find Aiden Keme walking into the class with boys swarming around him. More like a boss.

For an attention seeker, it wasn't a bad idea after all.

"His eyes...rare hazel ones..are beautiful.." sighed Clara dreamily. I sensed a aura of love in the background. Usually I'm use to her being flattered by good looking boys but this time my mind anxiously felt like it was taken aback. Now this was unusual. Very.

"No. My mind feels weird. You better stay out of the way for Aiden, drama queen." As much as I hated her guts, she was still my best friend and I felt the very need to advice her.

She innocently bawled her green eyes.

Maybe she didn't realize that I wouldn't fall for that anymore . But a sense of curiosity was also caught in the face of Clara Nome.

No, I never felt anything though.

"Oh please Clarr, I'm not into him." I pulled my hands behind stating that I wasn't into this.

Infact, neither was I bothered by him nor did his good looks attract me like Clara.

Besides I was never even interested in love, after all.

Clara frowned at me. Typical of her to do so. But she was still drooling at Aiden who had started walking towards us.

That's probably because the seats were all arranged in perfect order and we were sitting in the corner making every student in the class walk past us. Now that I saw him properly, I guess we all can call him kind of good looking. As he was walking past me, he stopped right infront of my table. I felt the eyes of the whole class on us . I was utterly confused to react .

Maybe he wanted to think?

'why do you think he would want to think infront of your table?' My mind argued.

Eventually, this commotion caused me to look at him and that's when our eyes met. For some reason I felt like I could drown in his hazel eyes forever.

Wait, Scratch that.

I'm pretty sure that I do NOT love any guy. How absolutely weird this was turning out to be.