Chapter 10 : Bits Of Flashbacks

Hello to my awsome readers who have read this! I fail to update for a fascinatingly a long time. But I got my reasons. Since school started, I had been really busy with all the BIG exams coming up and I had my cousin's wedding season thing so I was mostly not at home where I left my beautiful BABY (Laptop -_-)

Anyhow Im extremely, sincerely and so so so really sorrry for the late updates I suppose.

To tell the truth I kind of had a writer's block too which I never have but i do honestly have it because I tend to forget what I think for this story which I brainstormed with todayy.

You know the ones I forgot? So here goes another chapter for you all!

And Im trying this flow thing so the surprise and twists might slow down for a while. I think its awsome if the book had a flow? Anyway I hope to update every sunday HOPEFULLY.

And this sunday too which is if im able to finish it.

Im extremely sorry for my late updates but Please don't forget to vote, comment and reccomend :) It would mean alot to me since im a motivational writer? And please check out my other story if u wish to. I hope it might entertain you.

PARTING TIME ^8^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 "Bits Of flashbacks."

Dead.

He can't die! That was the only thing I said as i woke up from my extremely big bed.

I still remember, even though I was in a messed up state when Davean was in the hospital and fighting for his life. I never knew what was wrong with him but I needed to assure him that everything would be fine. That pitiful day my parents passed away, he was trying to leave me too. I wouldn't have lived through this if it wasn't for him. He was tied upto the bed and he could barely open his eyes. I forced a smile for him even though my parents died.

The awful dream I had was of his face suffering with that disease. I had not known what the actual disease was. No one ever told me but it was one of the extreme diseases. It wasn't cancer though but something beyond its reach.

Technically it was just a dream, I calmed myself and headed to the toilet and quietly dressed for school as I tried to suppress the thoughts of my weird dream.

+++++++++++++

"Are you ALRIGHT?!" I demanded as I heard Davean slightly coughed. Well to be precise, I caught him from the hem of his shirt and held him close to my face.

Yes,I become gangster in extreme situations.

"Emmah, I can't cough?" He arched his confused brows.

"No you can't!" I shook my head and clenched his shirt firmly.

"Prince--"

"STOP IT! NOW TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT CAUSED YOU TO COUGH?"

"I got this thing agai-"

"YOU GOT IT AGAIN?"

"No, Emm-"

"YOU DID."

I gritted my teeth in anger. Why did he come here then?

"Emm-"

"SHHHHH!" I grudgingly shut his mouth by placing a finger on his lips.

"Now you go back to L-london...And I will make Clem arrange the seats and the plane and the dates! YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. Please please please!!" I begged.