Chapter 4 :The Mysterious Person

• Dedicated to Classymate who forced me to write THIS ! :D

Ok guyss :D I hardly came up with this chapter, took me really long to write it :) And also I wouldnt have finished this early if it werent for my classmate :D so I dedicate it to her ;) a surprise awaits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 "The Mysterious Person."

My eyes were reflected by the rays of sunlight making me wake up. It's already morning.But that's the usual way I'm up anyway. Scratching my eyes, I got off the comfortable Kingbed which I'd never want to leave.

"Ah!" I felt something under my legs on the carpeted floor. Taking my leg away, I looked below to find a yellow rose.One answer : My grandma.

I didn't know she would do this kind of pleasant things.

As I took the rose in my hand , I realised that it was pinned with a white paper. A note that said :

"It's not your Gran, love."

Judging from the circumstances, who else would give me a rose? If you take school, Im not the prettiest girl there. But thankfully gifted with a dark,brown hair which naturally curled at the bottom and with unnoticeable dark blue eyes, with no outstanding radiant skin yet normal complexion similar to the english society.

So why would anyone send me a rose? And to think that I felt it extremely weird surprised me.

My pillows gave me a gorgeous hairstyle today compared to the ones before so as usual I went over to the oversized dressing table to make up my hair.Another yellow rose I spotted on the table with a note that said :

"Think your hairstyle is cute, dont make it up now."

Weird. Weird. Weird, that's all I could think about. This was abnormally creepy. Instead of making my hair, I decided to hunt down the culprit hiding in my room looking at everything Im doing.

Under the bed, in the balcony, under the carpet, couches, piano and everywhere else. Mission Failed.

My head slightly started to spin as I sighed with discontent. And that's when I noticed another yellow rose on my bed this time. Wonder why I couldn't notice earlier?

"Ok,are you tired of looking now? Don't be angry and spoil your day." The usual note said.

Again, weird. Weird. Weird. My head was spinning dramatically now. Or was it my imagination?

Sad to admit, but I was frustrated and angry.

Brainstorm! Stalkers, they do this.Wait what if they killed me? No, I'd hit them back.

Fortunately I ignored all the thoughts in my head keeping one precise place in mind : School.

As I found no more roses, with a soothing feeling I opened my closet.

I was shcoked to find an outfit picked for me with a yellow rose and a note that said :

"Wear this and you'll be cute."

Oh. My. God. This is not over yet. The outfit was a turqoise tank top wit ha dark blue pair of jeans with an the black jacket I wore last night. I could feel my eyebrows twitching and palms sweating as if it's the end of the world.

My head began to race through a million thoughts and one of the most rediculous ones were :

Do you think it's Aiden?

That was solemnly, logiccally and honestly impossible. He hates me.

The clock did tick fast as I was genuinely absorbed in a such a petty prank. it was already seven fifteen.