Chapter 3 : Is she human?

Uhm yeah ok guys!!!! this is like my third chapter and it might get kind of boring here cux it does NOT go back to school again and it has alittle discription!!!!!!! so i hope u enjoy this chapterrr !!! pleaseee give me feedback :D

Chapter 3 "Is she human?."

I sighed as I finally reached the huge mansion of my grandmother. She wasn't home by then, if not I could have told her how frustrating school was. Trying to get Aiden out of my head wasn't easy . But it's not like I knew why I even had him inside my head.

OK. Now Im probably thinking too much.

I hated the sight of the huge, white mansion. It was similar to the haunted house in horror movies except that this mansion was far more brighter, lively and thankfully, not haunted.

I hated haunted houses as much as I hated Aiden.

Sometimes I couldn't believe that a house so luxurious existed. It has ten rooms and counting with the size of a decent supermarket as far as I can describe. I think there are ten living rooms each with soft, comfortable couches and expensive chandeliers. There are special rooms or places for Gym, Dancing and there are five rooms which are only for the use of home theatres.

You see what I mean now?

But what I absolutely loved the most was the natural garden despite the fact that it was twice as big as the mansion. The bigger the better. there were rare beautiful flowers with different shades and some decent trees neatly planted aound the sides. But out of all, I found the old, living Banyan tree more fascinating than the others. Not because it was huge and gave me a good shadow, well it partly did though. The main reason was I could think peacefully and sing.

I love to sing as much as I love to eat.

Sometimes, looking at the huge mansion made me realise how my father had taken the right choice nevertheless I ended up here.

Or we would have been spoilt kids just like the rich kids these days.

Thinking about all of this made me gloomy, with that atmosphere I walked up the wooden railings. I got myself a relatively smaller room compared to the others. Opening the large wooden door I entered my room. My relatively 'Small' room has a ten feet shelf stuffed with books, a glass closet which was almost the size of the mansion's dining table and a california king bed.

Obviously, Im just trying to show an image of the 'Small' room so there are other things there as well.

Basicallyy, my grandmother was fond of luxury.

As i locked the room, I threw my bagpack into the kingbed. I didn't want ot think yet so I calmly went to freshen myself in the washroom. Or toilet. Or both.

And that bathroom was like the half of my room.

Hardly a long hour passed as I finally managed to get out of the shower into my red, silky robe.

"Pretty late aren't you, my dear?" My grandmother said whilst sitting calmy on a huge, red beanbag which she got to me for HER birthday.

I was startled to say a word. She often appeared like batman into my room and I was always pretty surprised.

Maybe I should ask her to stop being creepy.

"Uh...yeah a bit." I confessed.

Trust me, you can never win with her.

"My..My..! Im starving! Come on, let's get to the dining room!" She exclaimed as she stood up.

She never has dinner without me. It's like a bond she formed with me.