I Will Hunt You Down And Cut Your Dick Off, Okay?

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch15: I Will Hunt You Down And Cut Your Dick Off, Okay?

Day 78

"So what happened?" Liz asks while washing the dishes.

I'm currently at work Thursday night and for some reason I've been counting the days until tomorrow.

"Okay," I smile excitedly "he asked me on a date."

Ever since I decided to let Elliot in, I've basically let everyone in. I know, bad choice, but I can't help it. I'm just so full of thousands of emotions all the time now.

"Really?" She squeals "when? Where?"

"Two days ago," I smile "and my date is tomorrow."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" She growls "we could've had a girls day to prepare you."

"I'm sorry," I say sheepishly "I forgot to tell you."

I didn't forget. Confusion was hitting me because I didn't know if I should tell her. What if she told everyone?

Then somehow the press would find out and that idea horrified me.

I decided to tell her and see if I could trust her.

"Sooo," she says casually "are you going tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"How is he?" She whispers "in....you know."

Sex??

"Lisa," I exclaim playfully smacking her "that's so inappropriate."

"So you're not telling me," she frowns.

"There is nothing to tell," I shake my head.

"Wait," she says suprised "you two really haven't-"

"Haven't what?" Someone asks and I can't help but laugh at Lisa's face.

"Kissed," she lies her face red like a tomato.

"Oh sure we have," Elliot smiles, a small seductive smile. He's wearing his black Chipotle shirt, and some light colored jeans, but somehow he looks amazing to me. Any other person would look ordinary, boring even, but Elliot makes even this simplest things seem extraordinary.

"I'll get my things," I say still laughing from the earlier incident.

I make my way towards the staff room and quickly grab my bag before going towards the door.

"Can I asks you something?" I hear Liz say and I stop to listen.

"Sure," Elliot answers.

"Do you really like Lydia?" She asks her voice serious.

"Yeah," he replies without having to think about it "ever since I saw her I was blown away."

Oh, Elliot. You can't say things like that it makes me feel all nice and warm inside.

"Good," I hear Liz answer "because I've never seen her so happy. She actually smiles and laughs all the time now. I love seeing her like this Elliot. Thank you for making her happy."

"She makes me happy," he takes a deep breath.

Guys, now your both making me feel all nice inside.

"Now that that's out of the way," Liz speaks, her tone serious " if you hurt her Elliot I will hunt you down and cut your dick off, okay?"

Wow, I didn't know Liz would ever say something like that. I guess she really is my best friend.