Chapter One

A/N: The first few chapters are very childish and I actually wrote this when I was like, twelve

A/N: The first few chapters are very childish and I actually wrote this when I was like, twelve. So try to get past the awfulness and I promise it will get better. xx

Klaus' P.O.V

It was a Friday. A Friday full of me killing these deluded hybrids who thought they could get back at me. They can't seem to quite grasp the idea that I can't be killed.

I swear, after all of this hybrid nonsense is finished, I'll move to New Orleans to get away from all of this endless drama that keeps popping up in Mystic Falls.

So I decided that I would take a teeny little break and just head to the Mystic Grill to pick on Elena and her friends. If they were even there.

After five minutes of driving, I was finally at the Mystic Grill.

I saw a certain Salvatore sipping a bourbon at the bar next to a.. really gorgeous blonde.

"Hello, Damon." I said. Damon whipped around to look at me, and the blonde swiftly turned around to study my face.

She had amazingly beautiful light blueish green eyes with gorgeous wavy blonde hair, freckles, and tan skin.

"Klaus. Just the guy I wanted to see." Damon sarcastically remarked.

I sat down next to the blonde, who Damon was holding fiercely and protectively.

Her blueish green eyes were looking into mine with a tad of annoyance.

"Hello, love, may I ask your name?" I asked.

Damon growled, "Don't call her that."

"Blake Reyes, dick face." the girl ignored Damon, glaring at me.

"Feisty, I like it." I smirked.

Damon and Blake stood up. "Blake, call Elena or Barbie to come pick you up."

I smirked, blocking their path to the door.

"Oh, not so fast, love. I've only just met you! Tell me a little about yourself."

Suddenly Damon had me against the wall. "I just said to not call her that, bastard!"

With a roll of my eyes, I shoved his hands off of me.

"I'm the original hybrid, Damon, I don't like to be told what to do by little 100 year old vampires." I growled.

"Now, Blake." I pulled her into a booth, still keeping my dark yellow eyes and vampire face on. "Tell me something about yourself."

"Please don't hurt me," she whimpered as Damon raced to be by her side.

"Now, why would I do that to such a sweet creature?" I returned to my normal face.