Chapter Four

Blake's P

Blake's P.O.V

I opened my eyes while squinting as sun rays burst through the window.

I frowned. I usually woke up at 8:00 in the morning, and it wasn't usually sunny at that time.

I looked over to see that Damon was gone.

I rubbed my temples as I climbed out of bed, headed downstairs, as I tried to get used to the light.

"Damon?" I called out. "Stefan?"

There was no reply.

I groaned. I hated being alone in big houses.

So, I would get out of the damn house.

I walked over to the fridge to make sure that we didn't have enough things. As I inspected the fridge, I noted that the milk container was empty.

Finally. An escuse to get out of the house.

As I was walking to my car, I noticed someone was inside, sleeping. I squinted as I stared at the figure; tall and broody. Jet black hair, annoying smirk; Enzo.

Why did the damn guy always have to be in my car?

I tiptoed to the car, carefully opening up the door and quietly shutting it behind me when I sat down. He was still asleep.

I evilly smirked and slowly moved my hand up to the wheel before slamming my fist on the horn.

Enzo shot up in horror as I laughed at him.

"Bloody hell, princess!" He exclaimed, running a hand through his jet black hair.

I started the car. "You were in my car, and I needed to use it. You up for some grocery shopping?"

"I've never really gone." He said. "You know, locked up for what seemed like eternity.."

I pinched my lips together. "Oh."

"But yes, princess, I'm up for it."

We pulled up to the grocery store and hopped out of the car.

Enzo went to grab a cart and met me by the milk aisle.

"Tell me if you see any Lactose milk." I said.

He raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because I'm lactose intolerant, asshole!"

He gave me a weird look before scanning all of the milks.

"Found it," he quickly said, grabbing a carton.

"Okay, meet me at the chips aisle." I said while backing up.

Right when I was going to turn around, I bumped into somebody.

A familiar somebody.

"Oh, I'm so sorry—" I turned around to see Elijah Mikaelson towering above me.