Chapter Three

Blake's P

Blake's P.O.V

When I woke up, Damon burst into his own room.

"Morning, sunshine!" Damon announced, loudly.

"Shut up!" Stefan shouted from the other room, causing me to laugh.

"I made pancakes for breakfast, but while I was making them, I was drinking bourbon, so I accidentally poured some bourbon in the batter—but get this! It actually tastes good!" Damon smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure. An accident."

Damon scoffed. "Whatever."

In one swift moment, he threw me over his shoulder and walked me out of the room.

"Damon!" I squealed. "Put me down!"

He ignored me and kept walking until we reached the kitchen.

He put me in a chair at the kitchen table, then went back to his cooking.

He flipped a pancake in the air and onto a plate, then pushed the pancake in front of me.

I stared at the bourbon pancake. Damon had made a smiley face on the pancake. He put two slices of bananas as eyes and a bunch of blueberries on the pancakes for the mouth.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's with the smiley face?"

He put a pancake on the empty plate next to me, then sat down. "It shows how significantly happy I am now that Barbie Klaus is daggered."

I smirked. "Me too."

"Syrup, my dear?" He asked in a sarcastic voice, trying to annoy me.

"Why not?"

The two of us began eating. The pancake tasted kind of bad, which I wasn't going to tell Damon about because I didn't want to bash his cooking skills. He thinks he's Gordon Ramsay or something.

"You could start a diner, Damon. For alcoholics, though." I suggested, while cleaning off my plate.

Damon flashed me a smirk. "I know."

I laughed to myself and put the plate in the dishwasher.

The front door of the boarding house opened, revealing a tired Elena and a happy Stefan.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's with you, Stefo? You always have a frown on your face."

I poked Stefan's cheek when he walked up to me.

Stefan blushed. "Oh, it was... nothing..."

Elena glared at Stefan while my eyes nearly popped out if their sockets.

"Did you two do it?" I asked, a mischievous smile on my face.

Damon burst out laughing from the kitchen.