Chapter 4

Lia POV

Boy oh boy. When Cory took off my pants I knew what was about to go down. I didn't wanna refuse it though cause at this moment I needed it. Lawd he really know how to make a bitch back arch.

After we was done I got up and took another shower. Since we didn't have nothing to do all day I decided I would call up my homegirl Jaila. (Thats her in the media)

*Phone Conversation*
Jaila: WEZZUP BIH!

Me: Ha Ha Ha wassup bih! what you been up to

Jaila: Nun same old, same old what been up with you and Cory?

Me: Um nothing foreal. He just been acting bipolar lately. He been drinking again

Jaila: Damn child I feel you.

Me: So you doing anything today?

Jaila: Nope what the move is shawty?

Me: Wanna go out to eat?

Jaila: Yeaa bih!

Me: Ight meet me at Applebeez at 3

Jaila: Ight bye see ya later!

*End Of Convo*

I went to my closet to pick something out. I picked out a 'DOPE' T-Shirt with black jeans and some Black 7s.

"Where you going getting all dressed up?" Cory asked
"Applebeez" i simply replied

He layed back down on the bed. I went to the dresser and put a pearl necklace with pearl earrings. I put my hair in a ponytail. Sprayed some perfume put on deoderant and lotion. A little make up and lipgloss, and I was on my way.

When I got there I seen Jaila sitting on the bench outside
"Girl you know you ain't have to wait out here for me"

She shook her head and we walked in. I ordered an American Burger. After a while, I was fuller than a MF. We got a doggie bag and went home. When I got home Cory was in bed sleep. I guess I woke him from the sound of the door keys.

"Baby that you?!" He yelled from upstairs

"Yea!"
Since I was full I thought I should give the rest of the burger to Cory. He woke right up once he seen me walk in with a bag. He tore it open and ate the burger in under 2 minutes.

"Sorry I'm hungry asf!"

I laughed. I took off my clothes and got in bed to take a nap. When I woke up Cory was gone. I checked my clock it was 8:37 I thought he was out with his boys. He wouldn't answer the phone after I called 7 times. I gave up and called Jaila's boyfriend Rakir.

*Phone Convo*

Rakir: Hello.
Me: do you kno where Cory at?
Rakir: Nah I ain't talked to him today, But-
Me: Ok thank you bye

*End of Convo"

I was getting pissed because I didn't know where Cory was. So I said 'fuck it'. I tried calling him too many times. I went back to sleep.