Chapter 29

Tonio POV

When I got there, I couldn't believe my eyes. I got out the car and seen everybody running everywhere.

"aye man you good?" Day Day said

I nodded my head. I was about to cry, but real men don't cry. I swear if Al'dre did this he's going to get it. The police asked me alot of questions.

When they finally put out the fire, I walked over to the remains of my house. I clenched my jaw this really made me mad.

I got in my car and drove to Al'Dre's house. I'm really about to take this big step. When I got there I kicked the door with my foot.

"who in the hell is this at my damn door" i heard Al'dre yelling.

I heard him cocking his gun and a dog was barking. On the inside I wanted to run away so bad but since I was mad I still had the courage to stand there.

He opened the door aiming a gun at my head.
"FUCK you doing here!" he said with his breath smelling like straight weed.

I didnt say a word
"So you gonna come to my house, and stand here and not say nothing like a fool?!" he said tightening the grip on his gun

I took the gun out his hand and aimed it back at him.
"Now what nigga ha ha ha" i said

"Carmen!" he yelled and a big ass Rottweiler came out running behind me.

I jumped on top of my car. I could hear Al'Dre over there laughing. I used my head, I'm the one with a gun in my hand. I shot the dog 4 times.

When i looked up, Al'dre was gone. That scared the hell out of me. The front door was still wide open. I got in my car and drove off.

When I got back to Anthony's house, Jaila ran up to me hugging and kissing on me. I pushed her away. I went upstairs to the room and locked the door I didn't really want to be bothered.

Lia POV

When me and Kyla were finally done talking I headed back to Anthony's house.

"Where have you been I forgot all about you" Anthony said hugging me warming me up
"I was at my sister's house. I didn't even realize I stayed there that long" i said laughing

Jaila came from out the kitchen watching us embrace.

"AWW! Yall are so cute!" just like she always says

I told her to shut up and mind her own buisness.
When I was warm enough, I broke free from Anthony's arms.

"Oh so its like that now?" he asked me smiling
I went upstairs and the door was locked
"Wha- Tonio!" i banged on the door.

"Man!!! get on!" He yelled
I did just that and went right back downstairs