Chapter 32

Tonio POV

Man, Jai do be tripping alot. I'm a man, and she needs to understand that. Imma do things that men do. Anyways, when i was done cleaning up the glass, i went downstairs and Jaila was in the kitchen eating a banana. I went up to her And tried to give her a kiss.

"Move Tonio!" she yelled kicking me in my nuts

"See you getting outta control now" i picked her up, and took her upstairs. I laid her on the bed

"Boy you better move!" she said pinching me

I smacked her ass and told her to stop.
"Get off me Tonio!" she said smirking

I gave her a long kiss, and got off her. She looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

"What? You wanted me to get off you" i said

I went to the bathroom and ran some water to take a shower. When i got in, i forgot to lock the door. Jaila walked in and scared me half way to death.

"Can i get in" she said and dropped her robe.

"Y-Yeah come on" she stepped in and we had shower sex. It was so hot, so we got out and put our clothes on.

"Shouldnt be doing this and you're pregnant" i said

She shot a Bird at me and walked out. I went in the room after her and she was getting into bed.

"Get up" i said
"Why? I'm tired" i pulled the cover off her and grabbed her leg

"Get up i said, it's New years eve"

She got up out the bed, and kissed me. I dragged her down stairs to the living room and Lia and Anthony were knocked out.

"Yall get up!" Jaila yelled Anthony jumped up looking around.

"we got to watch the time" i said

Anthony looked at the clock on his phone.

"Know what I got something better. Everybody go put on some clothes" Anthony said

Me,Jai, and Lia all went up to the guest room and picked out an outfit.

I left out the room to let the girls change. I went to the bathroom and got dressed there. I sprayed a little Cologne and walked out. Jai was looking fine as hell.

We walked downstairs and we got in the car. Anthony unlocked the doors. Me and Jai got in the back. Lia got on the passenger's side. Anthony ran to the car and got in and turned on the heat.

"Where we going" Lia asked Anthony
" you'll see when we get there. " Anthony said smiling

I thought this Nigga was finna take us to the side of the road and dump us there. I was on my phone then i seen a bunch of lights. I looked up and we were downtown.

"Why we here?" i asked Anthony

"Everybody finna have their New year's kiss." He told me looking back at me and Jai.

We found a parking, spot got out and went to the top of a building. Wasnt that many people up there. When i was on my phone Jai poked me and said 'why you on your phone?' i didnt say anything and ignored her. She went over to the edge of the building, looking over at everyone on the ground.

I looked at my time it was 11:59. The woman told us to grab our lover and hold each other tight. The countdown began. Jaila was standing looking at me, waiting on me to come over to her. I ran over and she turned away with tears in her eyes

"10, 9 , 8 ,7 ,6 ,5 ,4 , 3 , 2 , -" everybody counted down. I grabbed Jai and pulled her to me and deep kissed her.