Chapter 22

*2 Months Later*
December 18
Jaila POV

I noticed a lot of weird things happening to my body. I started throwing up a lot. I couldn't sleep at night. My stomach was getting bigger. I took out a pregnancy test that I had bought long ago. I took it and it read +
My heart started racing.

I only could've did it with Rakir! But then there's Tonio. I walked out the bathroom with my head down.

"Baby we need to set up the Christmas tree" Rakir said from the bedroom. I ignored him and continue doing what I was doing.

Lia was in the living room watching TV. I made some oatmeal this morning. Me and Lia ain't really been talking foreal.

I wanted to be nice and fix her plate. There was a knock at the door. When I opened it, it was Tonio and Anthony. My mouth dropped.

Rakir came to the door and forced them to leave. Tonio came right inside but Anthony left and went back to the car.

"I just wanted to drop by and say wassup" Tonio said
"Alright you said what you had to say now leave!" Rakir said

Tonio gave me that look and walked away.

Rakir POV

I really don't know why are they back at my house again. At least Anthony had sence and went back to the car. But Tonio still wanted to stand here and talk to my girl. I looked at Jaila like I couldn't believe her.

When i seen Tonio i thought of something. I remembered that Savage said Jaila fucked Tonio at his Halloween party. I went to the bedroom and questioned Jai.

"Why was you and Tonio fucking at a party" i asked

Jaila put her head down

"I'm talking to you!"

"I don't care So get out my face" Jaila yelled. I back handed her and she fell off the bed.

I thought about it for three seconds what I just done. She got back up and charged at me pushing me up against the wall and slapping me. I didn't hit her back. I threw her off me she fell back to the floor.

She started throwing lotion bottles and shampoo at me. I went up to her and tried to grab her arms. I couldn't take it anymore so I back handed her again and she fell on the bed. I got on top of her and lifted up her shirt. I kissed her belly button and kissed her neck. She pulled my hair.

"Stop Rakir!!" She said moaning a little bit
"Get off me I'm pregnant!" she yelled

The world seemed to stop for those 15 seconds. I gripped my hands around her throat and threw her up against the wall.

"Who is it by!? Who's baby Jai!?" i yelled She was crying like crazy.
"I don't- know" she said
I let her go and I left the house packing me a bag. I was done.

Lia POV

The whole time I was listening to Jai and Rakir throw things and scream I heard Jai blurt out she was pregnant. I couldn't believe it either. I saw Rakir going to his car with a big suitcase.

"If you ever need me don't call me Jai" Rakir yelled.

He locked the door and left. They were just talking about setting up the Christmas tree what happened?