Chapter 6: Jacob

"Why do I always have to repeat myself? I can't come to the office today because of the minor accident that happened earlier." I scoffed.

      "Sir, I need a valid reason why you can't come to the office today." My secretary said. Seriously?

      "I just told you! Why do you keep asking me over and over again?" I was very irritated.

      "Sir, I need a valid reason so that I can tell them." Karen kept bugging me. Ugh.

      "Just tell them it's personal! I don't have to explain everything. You're not my mom, Karen." I retorted.

      "Understood, sir. Is there anything else I can help you with?" She asked. Yeah, I want you to end this f*cking call.

      "None whatsoever. Karen, stop bugging me with your stupid questions. I'm very pissed right now! I don't need another pain in the ass. Don't make me fire you." I threatened her.

      "I'm sorry, sir. I'll just end this call." She gave in. Finally!

      "Good." I ended the call.

      Karen can be a huge pain in the ass sometimes. She needs to be more efficient. If I could find a better secretary, I'll definitely fire her.

      My former secretaries are whores. They always try to seduce me but they always fail. I'm quite lucky because Karen is a lesbian which means she'll never EVER seduce me even if I paid her to do it.

      Since I'm awesome, I always give chances to my staff. I'll just give Karen another chance and I'm seriously going to talk to her about her job. Maybe she'll listen to me now.

      What is he doing? I'm looking at Dimwit right now. It looks like he's busy playing. Time for revenge.

      "What the hell are you doing?" I asked the Dimwit acting innocent and annoyed.

      "I'm playing Temple Run 2. Wanna play?" He offered me. HELL YEAH, I wanna play!

*tap* *tap*

      I tapped the screen of his beloved phone. He looked pissed. Good. *evil grin*

      "Look at what you just did! You screwed up my game! I almost reached 8 million." He barked. I don't care, Dimwit!

      "I don't F*CKING care! Just stop your nonsense." I retorted.

      "Mind your own business. Scratch your own galis." He muttered.

      "What?" I didn't understand the last word.

      "Nothing!" He denied. Seriously, Dimwit?

      Few minutes later, another guy came to us. He looked more decent than the guy who brought us in this sh*tty place or office as they speak.

      Seriously guys, this place smells like sh*t. Good thing the air conditioning is working or else I'm going to projectile vomit.

      "Ipinatawag namin kayo dito kasi--" The decent guy said but Dimwit cut him off. I have no idea of what he just said.

      "Manong, pwedeng mag-English ka? Hindi kasi marunong mag-Tagalog yung katabi ko." Dimwit said while pointing his finger at me. I'm pretty sure they are talking about me.

      "Ganon ba? Mukhang magagamit ko yung pinag-aralan ko dati." The decent guy said. He looked giddy.

      "Anyway, I called you two here to explain what happened here." He continued then he pointed at the CCTV footage where the 'accident' happened.