Chapter 7 Dark Secrets and Deep Connections

Deep Connections: Christopher's

November 9th 2015

Journal

'I was in my room reading a interesting book about science, and chemistry. These past few weeks have been enjoyable, entertaining and exhausting. We were done filming the episodes for 'Crossed' and even did some re-shoots for some scenes. Charles came to visit me after filming and he looked...normal. I know what I said on keeping my distance and I know i'm breaking my own promises. The strangest thing is that he is always there when I need him. Thomas had been in New York for his intern ship. James was probably following Grace like some lost puppy. I don't understand what the big mystery is about Grace Blackthorn. She is just a girl like Lucie and Cordelia. I don't acknowledge her beauty or...grace like the other boys had. Thomas was also smitten by Grace, but later on wasn't that interested in her, because he has meet some girl from the neighborhood. I am the only boy who sees her as a actual person. She is nice and caring...when The Crowd and Alistair are not breathing down her neck.

I expected that Alistair would do something bad to his sister, but framing her for having a heavy drug addiction and faking her almost suicide on the same night that James 'had to' break her heart and embarrass her in front of everyone? That was harsh!  That night was horrible and disastrous, I felt sorry for Cordelia and I felt guilty for not warning her about Alistair's plan.  BUt Alistair knows how to blackmail someone and it's not pretty. I had been one of his victims.'

Christopher wrote in his diary , thinking about the confrontation and Charles Fairchild's involvement in all of this. When he though about Charles, his heart filled with passion for science and physics, were slowly (but painfully) breaking apart. He suddenly heard his phone ring, after deciding what to do next. Christopher looked at the caller ID and was surprised to see his name on the screen. 

"What do you want Charles?" He asked. Christopher could heard the silence from the other side of the line.  "Don't you need to stay with Alis..." 

"I need to talk to you. It's important." Christopher raised his brows in surprise. 

"We are talking now. What's so important?" He asked calmly. "I can't say it through the phone. I want to be face to face." He looked at his phone in confusion. "The last time you said that...you ended our 'deep connection'."

"But you need to open the door."

"Why?"

"Because I'm at the front door of your house." Christopher walked out of his room and went downstairs to the hall. He opened the door and in front of him stood Charles. The redheaded male wore a black buttoned down shirt, with dark brown jeans and some black expensive shoes.  His hair was dis-shelved and his clothes were wrinkled.

"Alistair has gone mad. He discovered that Jem and Cordelia are back and tried to humiliate her again at the café..." "Yes Charles, I know.  I was there to." Christopher said abruptly. Charles was sitting on Christopher's bed, when Chris decided to sit next to him. "Even when you push me away...you always come back here. It's unfair." He said to the redhead. "I know I'm acting selfish, but...I don't want to lose you." Christopher gave the men a blank stare. They kept looking at one another, waiting for something to happen.

Dark Secrets

James was walking through the streets of Londen, until he found Raziel's Diner.  He was meeting Matthew and Jesse for some talking and catching up on lost time. Thomas was on a trip to France with his family and Christopher was working on a project.  He walked in the diner and spotted Matthew laying on the long sofa and Jesse sitting on one of the chairs with a notebook and pen in hand. James ordered some tea and payed the cashier.  He grabbed his cup and sat on a chair next to Matthew. "Hey Welsh.  Jesse! How is the story going?" He asked the black haired male. "It's great, but I saw something odd here." Matthew sat back up and looked at me. "I saw Grace and Cordelia walking in here with Lucie and Anna. There was no bickering of cat fights." Matthew said. James arched his eyebrows up in confusion. "Where are they now?" They're in a booth next to ours. We can spy on them. "  Jesse grabbed his phone and we could hear Lucie and Anna talking.

" Anna, we need to be smart about this. If Alistair finds out about our plan. We will be ruined. Again." Lucie said quietly.  "Don't worry. I got it covered. Christopher and Charles came to my house and told me everything. We have enough evidence to go to the police."  Anna said quickly to her cousin. 

"We can't just give the evidence to the police. I still have to pretend to hate Grace and that Grace hates me. The Crowd is created by Alistair purely to gather our dirtiest and darkest secrets. It never was meant to be like that Gossip Girl show we love."  Cordelia said matter of factly.

"We need to catch Alistair in the act. Also I need to keep my eyes on Matthew and Jesse.  Alistair deems yo get dirt on them even on James." grace said to the girls.

The boys looked at one another.

"Why does he have dirt on James? Don't tell me ot has something to do with that new years party four years ago?" Anna said curios.

"what's the dirt?"  Lucie asked. Grace waited for a few seconds, until she started to talk.  

"Alistair made a bet with James. The details of the blackmail were foggy and James was drunk. He saving a girl from almost falling from the edge of the building and brought her to her room. Some suspected that he knocked that girl up while she was asleep."

Anna explained looking at the girls. "Jamie would never do that." Lucie whisper shouted. "He did sleep with her. The girl was awake, but felt asleep from time to time. She isn't pregnant. He said he was sorry, but it was that or her brother would have done that to her." Cordelia said to the girls. "Cordy...how do you know that?" "Because I had read a story from one of Alistairs favorite books. I think Alistair wanted to ruin him." James looks shocked at his friends.

Jesse turned off his phone and looked at the two men. "She doesn't know...she doesn't know what I did to her." James said quietly. "She said that she read something similar to that event. They are right. He wanted to ruin you. And he almost succeeded." Jesse said to James.

"What do you mean 'almost'?" Matthew asked them. He looked around the diner before talking again.
"Cordelia didn't get pregnant. In your drunken state you managed to protect yourself before...doing that. Alistair was furious when he found out his plan didn't go as he wanted. The people also didn't see Cordelia at the party or at least her red hair." Jesse said to Matthew.

"That was because she wore a wig. She was spying on Alistair, but someone spiked her drink. I think that Cordelia knew that Alistair was up to no good. I think she wanted to warn me." James looked at his knees feeling guilty for what he has done.

A/N: Christopher's story is kind off a holiday present for you all. Sorry if I haven't posted a chapter in a long time. I'm still stuck on my Game of Thrones Fanfiction story on Wattpad. Happy Holidays!