The Real Her (A Tre Melvin Love Story Chapter 2)

"KENDIIII!!!!!"

That's My "Best Friend" Kayla J. Hottest female rapper out right now, her flow is alright but nothing major. Even though the label stuck Me with her, she's got a huge heart and and even bigger mouth. She's the gossip of the game but a good girl.

"Whassup K?"

"Have I got a surprise for YOU".

The smirk on her face tells Me she's got something huge up her sleeve and I want info.

"Of course you do. So spill, what is it?!" I say , popping a M&M into my mouth. Kayla picks up a handful of cashews and begins to talk and trot away forcing Me to chase her.

"So, you know how I DESPISE your co-star Taylor swift? Yeah, I got her replaced and guess with who?!"

"WHO?!" I say with a clearly fake excited expression on my face which drops into a frown.

"Fine, I guess you're not in to tré Melvin anymore ".

I stop dead in my tracks, losing my water bottle to gravity and the gravel.

"WHO?! WHAT WHEN HUH?! "

I'm Trying to balance myself but my knees are about to give. I cannnot believe. .... WAIT how does she know about my not so secret love?

"And before you ask, I was on your laptop about a month ago and seen that your history was nothing but his videos and his Twitter. Don't worry I won't tell."

Kayla looks at me with that face saying I can truly trust her. I give her a smile that shouts thank you right back. We share a big hug and It fills Me with that feeling of love that I miss. That feeling that I had in my old life. Just as I start to drift into my memories, cruel reality kisses my neck.

"Hi Ray" I mutter while cringing from his touch.

"Hey babe. How's my Princess doing?" Ray Ray asks holding my waist and pulling Me closer to him.

"I don't know, you should find her and ask".

He fake chuckles as always and tries to hug me from behind.

"You're my princess silly girl".

"Yeah, so when can I stop kissing the frog and get a prince?"

He stiffness a smile.

"Such a cute little joke honey" he hisses. I feel his Hand squeezing My arm so tight it hurts.My warning. Kayla acts like she doesn't see but takes my hand , trying to help me but all it does is make things worse.

"Ken, can I see you in the trailer for a second?"

Kayla tries to save me

"She has to be on Set in.." Ray cuts her off.

"We'll just be a moment, that fine? " he says with a warning tone.

Before Kayla can answer I feel myself being dragged toward my trailer. Back to a closed door he can hide behind.

When we're both inside the trailer, I shut the door and turn around being greeted with a hard slap to my face.

"Don't you ever disrespect ME like that again. I RUN THIS you hear me? I AM KING AND YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT THE KING." He might have still been talking but all I can do is stand there with my head down and let the tears roll down my face. When he finally storms out of the room, I run to mirror grabbing the tissues and my make-up bag. I blot away the tears from my now red cheek and start reapplying concealer.

This isn't the first time he hit me. Compared to normal, this was a slap on the wrist. I hide it from everyone except Kayla. Momma knew, she begged me to leave him and I never listened. Thought he would change. Now I know she was right. She was always right.

I check my face one more time before I walk out the door. The girl in the reflection has a beautiful outside, but her inside? It's shattered into pieces. She's ready to escape.