Chapter 3

ON SET . ALL ACTORS ON SET NOW.

Popping out of the make-up chair I do a small dash on to the set of my "bedroom" and sit on the bed. As I check my teeth in the fake.knife I'm "killing" Taylor with, my mind starts wandering. Tré Melvin, TRÉ FUCKING MELVIN co-starring with me. My mind is twerking, screaming, and fangirl spazzing all at once. I can almost hear his deep sexy voice greeting ME when we meet the first time. How soft but muscular his warm hug will be and how amazing he will smell. I can see his gorgeous eyes bordering my soul when he stares back at me. Yes Yes YES! Finally, I get to meet the man of my dreams.

Even while I'm fake stabbing Taylor for "ruining my life so I get to take hers" I'm still thinking of tré. I wonder what character he'll be in the show. Hopefully I can get some on screen loving from him. I'll say it's my job to look like I enjoy it while inside I scream YAS LAWD. His body touching my body will lead to some things! Let me stop being hot in the pants but what can I say? My dreams are coming true. I'll finally experience a conversation with a real man instead of the bullshit I fake with Ray to shut him up. He's the only person I'm.dying to show the real me. The only person I really want to meet the Real Kendra Is Tré Melvin And this is finally my chance to show him.