Chapter 1 : The hunt

Hi guys, a lot of you wanted a Pertemis story so I am now doing this. Homey out enjoy ;).
Also, some of these chapters might bear a close resemblance to Wolph-Flow's book :Vesta's Child. I'll give credit to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy POV
I ran into the forest. I did not know what mom was killed by, but I was pretty sure that it was the Minotaur. But how could it be? She always told me about the Greek gods and how my father was a very powerful and strong man. I stopped by a tree, panting heavily. I then noticed that there was smoke.
I thought, "There must be someone there. Maybe they can help me!"
I ran towards to what looked like a camp. At the camp were girls. There weren't any boys there. But what intrigued me was that they were wearing armor and had bows and quivers filled with arrows. Was that silver arrows?!
I screamed, "Help!!"
They turned to me as I ran into their camp. A girl about 12 came running to me, she looked angry and there was a cruel tint in her eyes. But once she saw me, it was replaced with concern.
She asked me, "What's the matter, young one?"
I spoke frantically, "My mom was attacked by what seemed like the Minotaur!"
She was taken aback when I said that.
She asked, "What is your name?"
I stared at her and said, "Percy Jackson"
Artemis POV
The hunters and I were setting up camp, we already had a fire going when a boy came running towards us. He screamed for help. I ran towards him. He was a male! As I got closer, I noticed he was only 8 years old! My hatred was replaced with concern.
I asked, "Whats the matter young one?"
He replied frantically, "My mom was attacked by what seemed like the Minotaur."
I was taken aback by that. How did he see through the mist. To attract the Minotaur, he must be a powerful half-blood.
I asked, "What is your name?"
He stared at me and said, "Percy Jackson."
My eyes widened by a fraction before saying,
"Ok, Percy, I need you to stay here with the hunters while I go there and have a look."
He nodded. I asked Phoebe to follow me. We followed the track of his footprints and tracked it all the way to his house. There was the Minotaur right there holding a woman who seemed around 30. Phoebe and I quickly notched an arrow and aimed.
Before we shot I said, "Put her down or feel the wrath of Artemis. It just stared at us before he crushed her. The was a shower of gold before she was gone. Fury took over me as I notched arrow after arrow, shooting at him. He died after a couple of shots. We went back to camp with heavy hearts, wondering how to tell Percy. We got back to camp as Percy came to us, grieving. He said, "You don't need to tell me what happened. I already know."
We were shocked to see how he knew.
I said, sadness clear in my voice, "How do you know?"
He didn't reply.
Instead, he asked, "Who are you?"
I said, "Artemis."
He simply nodded before walking the the campfire, tears streaming down his face when there was a bright flash at the campfire. Stood before Percy was the Hearth Goddess, Hestia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you guys like this? Pls comment and vote. Thanks.

Dedicated to: CocoCookieDough, cautionbeatzent, TruLuv1740 and MinerKing214

Nic out