Chapter 4 : Saving Demigods

Percy POV
I patrolled the camp, making sure that no one or no monster got in. I heard some noises from somewhere near the bushes. Instinctively, I took out Riptide and wore my mask as to not any half blood or monster see me. It was a plain bone white mask with 2 eyeholes for me to see and was made of obsidian since Hades liked me so much. I went to the bushes and saw that there were 2 demigods. One of them had blond hair and blue eyes. He looked like a child of Hermes. The other one had curly blond hair and grey eyes. She held a bronze sword in her hands and overall seemed like a child of Athena. They were outnumbered by 10 cyclopes. I quickly took action. I raised Riptide and flamed travelled behind a cyclops and stabbed Riptide through his heart. The other cyclopes noticed this and turned  to face me. My aura was strong enough to send shivers down their spines. I decided to do a trick. I flame travelled to a safe distance, perched on one of the trees. The cyclopes ignored what happened and decided to kill the demigods first. Ugly number 1 raised his club to smash the demigods, but I took action quickly. I unlatched a throwing knife and threw it at the cyclops, embedding it in his head. The knife then reappeared in my holster. I quickly threw 8 more knives, each one of them embedded in each of their heads. All the knives reappeared in my holsters as I flame travelled back down there. I got 2 shocked faces. I smirked at them and did a bow, messing with them. The blond haired guy cracked a laugh.
I then asked, "So...what's happening, a son of Hermes and a daughter of Athena doing by themselves out in the woods surrounded by cyclopes earlier?"
The guy's eyes darkened at that 'Son of Hermes' part.
He spoke calmly, "I wish not to be called a 'son' of Hermes."
After that awkward moment had passed, he introduced the girl and himself. The blond girl was called Beryl and the black haired guy was Luke. Luke was 15 whereas Beryl was 14. I introduced myself as Omega; the code name that I always use when rescuing demigods and bringing them to camp HalfBlood.
I said, "Well, there's a camp just up ahead.
It's the only safe place for demigods like you people." They nodded and said their thanks. I then flame travelled back to camp began continuing patrolling the camp perimeters for any signs of danger. I went back to camp to find that Artemis was back, sitting at the campfire, exhausted.
I walked up to her and did a slight bow, asking her, "Are you hungry m'lady?"
She simply nodded. I summoned beef steak with wine and placed it on her lap. She smiled at me gratefully. I slightly blushed at her smile as I bowed and went back to patrolling the borders. I kept thinking of how her smile was so warm and nice. I snapped out of those thoughts. She's a maiden goddess. If I make a move on her, she'll definitely kill me. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head and continued patrolling the borders. At 2am, I heard a sound that sounded awfully like a cow. Then I heard the sound of slicing. I had a very strong suspicion of who it is, or rather what it is. I went into the forest to find out what was going on. My suspicions were correct as I saw a boy about 16 wearing a black aviator coat and was swinging a midnight black sword that looked like Stygian Iron at the Minotaur! That bastard came back, it's time to arrange a painful death for it. I quickly put on my mask and charged into battle. I took out Riptide and slashed upwards at the Minotaur. It left a huge gash on his chest. He growled in frustration and backhanded me. My sword got thrown aback as I hit a tree. I looked up to see the Minotaur charging towards me. I barrel rolled to the side. The Minotaur's horns were stuck in the tree's bark. I quickly lit my hand on fire and thrust it into his chest, where his heart would be. He turned to dust, leaving a horn as my spoils of war. I brushed some dirt off my pants, picked up the horn, and went to greet the 16 year old boy who looked a lot like a son of Hades.
I decided to ask him instead but before I could ask, he said it, "I am Nico Di Angelo and am the son of Hades, God of the Underworld. I am 16 years old."
I asked, "Do you have any siblings?"
His eyes got misty as he looked to the ground.
"I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
"It's fine, my sister is Bianca Di Angelo. I'm sorry, was. She died trying to save me. A son of Poseidon named Percy Jackson helped her, but in the end, he died as well. So, here I am."
I was speechless at that. A son of Poseidon named Percy Jackson. Well that was no coincidence. I took of my mask and told him, "What do you mean? I am Percy Jackson."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how did you guys like this chapter, hope it was good, with the plot twist and all. Pls comment and vote. Thx
~Nic