Chapter 16 Reminiscing

Taeyeon's POV

"Noona .. please stop crying... " Yoona said while comforting me. "I'm okay saeng .. go to sleep we still have classes tomorrow." I patted her head and got another pack of tissue. She went leaving me still regretting and hating the things that were happening around me. "Should I stop?" Another tear rolled on my cheek. I'm here sitting on our garden while staring at the sky. "Is this too much for me to handle?" I kept asking myself if i should give up or not. This is the first time i found myself crying for him. Yes, because of Baekhyun. I found out that hes already dating Yoon Bomi. You only  thought i only ruin someones lives but no. I was not this kind of taeyeon before. The Kim Tae Yeon before was more jolly and happy than the Kim Tae Yeon right now. Before, I'm still free and not minding such of these things. I don't even have any idea about love. Seeing the jolly Taengoo makes me wanna go back to my oh-so-wonderful-life before. I want the time to drag me back to who I am before. Before he came to my life. Me and Baek were innocent kids and childhood bestfriends. Yes. He's my bestfriend before he migrated here in Korea while I was left at America. Thinking of the time when we hold our hands and spend each others time just enjoying not even thinking any single problems .. the last hug, hold hands and the last sad goodbye. Before, he promised to me that he will marry me. Yes. He was once my lover when we were at our 1st year highschool but our parents said that we should wait for the right time to have our relationship. But the right time didn't came and he left me when we were 3rd year high school students.

Flashback ..

"Taengoo-sii!" My eyes were blurry and the tears won't stop falling as I saw Baek-sii ran towards me and claimed me in his arms. "Baekhyunniee, you said you love me but why leave me?" I whispered. I felt his lips brushed  on my forehead. "I love you Taengoo but my parents forced me. Just promise you will still love me until we see each other again." He offered his pinky finger and i intertwined mine to his . "I promise." "Just remember, i will fight for you okay. We'll see each other soon. Be the Kim Tae Yeon i knew even though the time will pass by .. arrasso?" He leveled his face unto mine and held both of my cheeks. "Arrasso. Saranghaeyo ~" "Saranghaeyo taengoo-ssi~~ Mianhae. " He let go and kissed me on my forehead before his gaurd pulled him inside their car.

End

"You said you'll still love me but why YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE?!" I Shouted with my emotions. "AND DAMN! YOU WASTED MY FEELINGS AND JUST THREW ME AWAY LIKE I'M JUST YOUR GARBAGE! " I broke into.my knees and burry my head on my hands. "AND IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN I SHOULD STOP .. THANK YOU .. HAHAHAHH THANK YOU FOR CHEATING ON ME. THANK FOR LOVING ME EVEN FOR A SINGLE MOMENT. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME LOVE YOU. BUT THANK YOU FOR HURTING ME TOO."

--

@caleepsoo

[ e d i t e d ]