Chapter 5 Spying

Author's POV

It's been a week since Exo and Apink hid their feelings for each other. They were still admiring each other. Exo's manager and Exo M still didn't know about this. Exo K and Apink did not know that there were 6 girls who were spying them ever since they met and they knew their feelings for each other. This girls love Exo K that is why they will do their best to let Apink give up their love for them. These girls have a hide - out place where they can meet everytime they need to see each other.

VIP 1: "So what's up with Baekhyin and Bomi?"

VIP 2: " They are still hiding it. Sort of a staring session."

VIP 5: "But what if they will confess, what are we going to do unnie?!"

VIP 2: " I am going to tell their manager because they have a rule you know? Duh! What about Sehun and Hayoung my saeng?"

VIP 5:" Just the same with you unnie."

VIP 3: " Suho and Chorong, ugh! I really hate it! Suho is always staring at her!

VIP 1: "Chanyeol and Eunji, just the same!"

VIP 4: "Kai and Naeun are not greeting each other. They are just Hiding it ! F+++!"

VIP 6: "Calm down ___________! D.O and Namjoo blushed when they were partnered by our teacher for our project yesterday! Ugh!"

VIP 2 : "I am the leader so we need to cooperate! Let us ruin their love! We will slowly tear them apart and they will never love each other for it forbidden and because WE are here.Remember that."

Then they went home. They were always planning for their next plan. Apink and Exo K did not know about this group but Apink got mad everytime they are fooled by these girls. One day, When Apink opened their lockers, hundreds of papers with writings welcomed them. The writing written there were full of curse words.

"Stupids! Stop loving them!"
"Cut the fcking love bullshts!"

On that day, they were really mad that they reported this to the principal. They did not know that this was one of the plans by these girls. They will never stop ruining their lives and they will never stop killing Apink slowly.

--

@caleepsoo

[ e d i t e d ]