Chapter 6 Danger

Author's POV

These 6 girls made another plan. Probably the worst plan they will do. Their plan is to kidnap Apink. Yeah. I know it is a bad plan. They prepared for this for weeks and if it fails, that would be their big mistake. They also hired some boys to fvck them up.

VIP 2:" Are you all ready? One wrong move, we will fail."

VIP 1,3,4,5&6: "Ne unnie!"

Apink went heading to their lockers to get their books and other things they need.

"Unnie, what's new?" Bomi told Chorong as she opened her locker. "No changes. Just the same." she answered Bomi but then each one of them saw something that caught their attention. They saw a letter wrapped with pink ribbon. Chorong got hers and opened it. When she read it, she silently squeeled in joy. Because of curiousity, the others also opened theirs. They were shocked to read and unexpected thing. Chorong bit her lip because of happiness. "Omygad!" They whispered. It was written on the letter,

Dear ________,

Can we meet at the gym today? 6:00 pm? I need to tell you something. Hope you will go there.

From:
(Exo member)

Apink were still silently squeeling that they do not know that these mysterious girls saw them.

VIP 2: " Looks like, our mission is going to succeed. Good job girls!"

Then they went with their leader. Exo K Suho and D.O heard this conversation. "What is their mission hyung ??" D.O asked his hyung. "Let us follow Apink at 6. Arrasso? Tell the others about this. There's something fishy with these 6 girls."

Suho glanced at Apink's side before he went.

I need to follow her. I need to protect her. Aish! I am really falling in love with her. It is just a secret.

--

@caleepsoo

[ e d i t e d ]