Chapter 12 Mysterious Voices

Suho's POV

Ugh! This assignment is stupid! This sucks! "Hyung, gwenchana??" Kyungsoo popped out of no where. "Woah! You almost killed me! You done??" He nodded ang I sighed. "Good for you" I pouted. "By the way hyung, sir told me that he wants you to go to his office. I do not know why. " Oh, yes! I can have a break time! "Arrasso! Kamsahabnida Dyo!" I started to get up while getting my bag. "Cheonmaneyo!" He smiled cheerfully. I went out and when I was on my way, I met Chorong who is busy with a book. I snatched the book from her hands and she was shocked. I started to laugh while she is trying to get the book. "Oppa, give it to me! Oppa!" She said cutely. Ugh! My heart beat! I stopped and gave back her book. "What is that book ronggie?" I ruffled her hair and she pouted. Kyeopta! "About how you keep you relationship with your partner more sweet and how you can build your trust with your partner." She said then smiled. I smiled and she checked her watch. "Oppa, need to go to my next class. You?" "I still need to go to sir's office." I answered while pointing at the office. "Oh, okay oppa! Annyeong!" She was about to go when I grabbed her wrist and hugged her. She got shocked.  "Goodluck!" Then i ran."Annyeong ronggie!" I shouted then I gave her a heart sign then she waved at me and also gave me a heart sign. I walked and walked until I was in front of the office. I was about to enter when I heard familiar voices. "Yes, we will do that sir. We promise! But what is our prize?" A particular voice said. I just put my ears on the door and listened. What did they mean? Price? Is this a deal? "You can get them. He will be yours my dear. So don't worry." I heard sir's voice. What do they really mean?! Just can't understand and what?! He will be yours?! I heard the sound of the door opened but not this door but the exit at the other side inside the office. When I heard there are no more people talking, I went in. "Annyeonghaseyo si- Manager?!" I shouted and he just smirked. "Of course Suho, your new principal."

--

@caleepsoo

[ e d i t e d ]