Chapter 1 Rule

Suho's POV

"Jongmallo?! Yehet!" Sehun shouted and all of us were jumping. Why? Because manager hyung told us that we will go to school! "But......." Manager interrupted our celebration. We all stopped jumping and focused our attention to him waiting for his word. "But what manager hyung?" I asked "For Exo K, you have a rule when you're going to school. 'NO FALLING IN LOVE'"  We blinked many times and looked each other. I faced him a again and asked with my eye brows raised. "How about M?" Baekhyun asked while scratching the back of his head. "It's because you have many saesang fans here while they only have their saesang fans in China. Is it okay with you? Exo K?" The manager asked for our approval. I frowned. We thought for awhile. How will I get meet my destined one if their is a rule that 'NO FALLING IN LOVE'? Aish! "Ok. We can dig to it." I finally said even I regretted saying those words. Afterall, we can't argue with manager hyung. All k-members were having their sad faces while Exo M were celebrating. "Yehey! Only us hyung! We can have girlfriends! Yehet!" Tao said while jumping. Sehun suddenly pushed Tao. Startled with his sudden actions, we tried to calm Sese down. "Why did you use my word?" He said while gritting his teeth. "Sehun, are you ok?" Chanyeol said. "Aniyo! I hate this crap!" Then he walked out. "Woah! It is my first time seeing Sehunnie being angry like a wolf! Why is he acting in that way?" Chen said. Manager hyung just shooked his head and said, "Do not mind him." Then he also went out. "Eureurong eureurong!" Kai said while dancing our choreography of GROWL. "Babo Kai! I think Sehun became mad because he ..... ummmmmm........ ahhh! Maybe he admire someone and he will confess to her but because of the rule he can't confess to that particular girl!" D.O said. "Yes. That's it. I also noticed that these past few days he's always asking about the group umm.. I forgot the name and he was asking me what were their names and I just shrugged. Awwwww! Our maknae is falling in love. 'WOLF! NAEGA WOLF! AWOOOOO! A SARANGHAEYO!'" Kai said while dancing again our choreo of our song Wolf. "Yah Kai! Stop dancing! And FYI, you are the second maknae!" Luhan said. "Nah! Let us just give Sehun some space. Beside we all felt the same." Baekhyun said. "Why only us? Why not them? Aish!" I muttered. I started to walk towards Baek and Chanyeol who were talking but then someone patted my back. "I heard it. Sorry Suho but that is what Manager Hyung said." I looked back and was shocked to see Luhan giving me a reassuring smile. I thanked him and directly went to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

--

[ e d i t e d  ]