Chapter 17 Safety or Love

Suho's POV

"Hyung." Sehun went beside me and tapped my shoulders. "Oh, wae?" I sat straight. "Manager wants us to go to the gym of our school. He texted me." He told me while showing their convo. "Like right now? God, it's 9 in the evening!" He shrugged and went beside baekhyun who was busy texting with bomi. Yeah. I already knew their relationship. I was mad a bit but thinking about the fact that I also have these feelings for Chorong, I let him court her. "Yah, prepare, manager want us to go to the gym. As soon as possible." They whined yet they soon prepared. We went to the place but when we arrived, no one was there. "Umm.. Are you sure manager told us or w-" "I'm here." A voice boomed behind us so we looked back and saw manager coming towards our way. "Manager, what is the matter?" Manager's face lit up like he just remembered something. "Ah! It's all about Apink." My face was full of confusion. "W-hat's with them h-hyung?" I can see worried in baek's face. I know why, well it's been 3 weeks since he confessed to bomi and he's courting her now. "I already know about you and bomi baekhyun. That disappointed me. Tsk. Tsk." Baek lowered down his head. "And suho! Ah. My very loyal leader, I never knew you like this chorong girl. Too bad. You can't defeat my power with your love for them." I gritted my teeth. "So you're saying to us that w-" "THAT YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THEM." His voice echoed. His face was so dead serious. "Manager, sorry but WE can't." Kai's voice was so stern. "Well, their company will be affected because of you and your girls. So tragic." Chanyeol's face was so scary and add the fact that he was really ready to attack our manager. "W-what do you mean about this b-bastard?!" Sehun shouted. "Bastard? Pfft- are you trying to joke me around? Ha! We can bring their company down because of your stupid love idiots." He emphasized the word 'down'. "You c-crazy man!!" Kyungsoo shouted. "Just tell me that all of you are cowards. Sorry not sorry." He faced me with this serious face. "Well then, what's your desicion my loyal leader?" He smirked. I took all of my courage to face him and my members who are now waiting for my answer. "W-we will stay away f-from t-them." Then I realized a tear escaped from my eyes. It's really hard to fight for your love for someone that you even need to sacrifice for their own good. 

Baekhyun's POV
I can't fight. I-i am too weak to fight. I admit I am a coward to even fight for her. I know. Fight me now. I deserve a punch . I eneted the school without saying a word. Suddenly I can hear her voice. Crap. I walked faster but I can hear footsteps behind me. She faced me with her worried expression. "O-oppa, why are you avoiding me? Why are you acting like this?" Her words hit me. I can see pain in her eyes. I need to do this for you Bomi. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the garden where I first confessed to her. I faced her with a blank expression. I need to act strong. "Yoon Bomi. Sorry." She looked my with tears forming in her eyes while my face was still blank. "W-what do you mean o-oppa? Stop joking around o-oppa, it's n-not f-funny." Tears rolled down on her cheeks.

I want to punch myself seeing her crying in pain because of my own stupidness.

"D-don't call me o-oppa. You don't deserve to be the girl who will call me that. I realized it was not love. This thing? It means my courting period to you is over. I'll end this. I don't need you. I don't want you to be near me bcs I also realized, Taeyeon is b-better than you."

Take not guys, I put all of my courage to say those words. I was about to walk away as I realize tears started to form, someone grabbed my wrist. When I faced her, her tears were streaming faster. She was already begging me.

"O-oppa, please don't. I know everything was not a lie. Please stay. Please don't leave m-"

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

I shouted that made her jump on her place. I released my anger through that shout.

"I told you everything was a lie. And about taeyeon, If you really don't believe me, HERE!"

Then I handed her my one and only pic with taeyeon when we were still together. As soon as she saw the pic she just stared on it. Then after a few seconds, she faced me.

"S-sorry. S-sorry for begging. I-i'll stay away."

She started to walk away when she stopped and faced me still holding the pic and crying.

"T-thank you for hurting me. I'll say this one last time. Saranghaeyo o-oppa."

She smiled but I can see sadness in it then she started to walk away. And in that moment, I don't know what to do but to broke down on my knees and cry. Fvck this feeling of being a coward.

--

@caleepsoo

[ e d i t e d ]