tw: ⚽️

Double update wooo!

anyways dedication: bambicalum bc cutie pie mhm

🔸🔸🔸

"Yeah waterboy, you." calum giggled, walking over to me and pulling the sleeves of his sweater down, giving him sweater paws. I mentally awed at his cuteness before clearing my throat and standing up straighter, trying to act cool. "So what do I owe this pleasure, madam?"

"Oh nothing major, I just needed help with calculus and you seemed like the prefect tutor, being the school nerd and everything."

Well damn.

I looked up to see Ezra standing behind us with a hand over his mouth, trying to stifle his laughs. "Wow, waterboy actually thought he was going to get some action." He finally let out the laugh he was holding in before running back out onto the field.

Great, I'm never going to live this down.

well at least she knows your name. I thought that you were invisible to her.

Yeah but she also called me waterboy and the school nerd.

hey I was just trying to cheer you up but if you wanna be moppy that's fine with m-

"I'm sorry if I offended you and kind of just embarrassed you." Cally mumbled, biting down on his bottom lip a bit.

"oh no, it's fine really. I'm kind of use to it," I say scratching the back of my neck as I hear the coach's whistle go off, signaling that practice was over. "I should go tend to the boys' balls. I meant as in their soccer balls, not their actual balls."

Calum giggles before nodding and shooing me away. "mhm go tend to their 'soccer' balls. Meet me at my car when you're done."

I nod quickly before pushing the cart onto the field where the boys are huddled up, listening to whatever the coach was telling them. Quietly, I pick up the discarded balls and throw them into the bag, not wanting to disrupt their conversation. Eventually they break apart and start heading to the locker rooms.

"So I saw you getting a little cozy (with posey) with cally a few minutes ago."

"I wasn't getting cozy, he just wanted to see if I would help him with calculus" I mumbled under my breath before standing up and turning around to face a sweaty Ashton. "Besides he called me waterboy and the school's nerd. He basically just ripped my heart out and stepped on it."

Ashton rolled his eyes before pushing the cart towards the locker room. I'm glad, I actually have a friend on this team that's willing to help me. If Ash wasn't here, I would've been the team's slave.

"You overeating just a tad bit, don't you think? I mean I watched you guys for a good couple of minutes and from what I saw, he seemed really happy talking to you" I scoffed, jogging in front of him so i could hold the door opened.

"Yeah, happy that I agreed to tutor him. Besides I'm pretty sure Ezra has him on lock, you should of seen how red his cheeks looked. A newly ripped tomato growing on Ezra's vine of potential conquests, ready for picking" I sigh, taking the cart from Ashton and pushing it into the equipment closet, shutting and locking the doors afterwards.

"Well then don't let Ezra pick him, save your precious girly tomato before he gets to him. I mean besides not being the school's star player or popular kid, you're a pretty great catch." Ashton says smiling and patting my shoulder before walking into the locker room.

Yeah only if pretty boys like Calum, liked nerdy waterboys like me.

🔸🔸🔸

Eh didn't really like this chapter but hey a little lashton bromance.

anyways give me your feedback and vote yeah. -Kennya