thr: ⚽️

Calum pov squeaks

oh yeah cally wally's outfit on the side

🔸🔸🔸

"are you sure, you don't want to ditch that loser and have a little fun with me?" Ezra mumbled against my skin, nipping lighty at my collarbone.

"Fuck may- no I can't," I sigh, pulling away from him. "I really need help with calculus, I can't afford to get anything less than a C. My mom will have my ass. Thanks for the offer though, maybe another time."

"Fine." Ezra says, running a hand through his slightly damp hair.

"See now we both get what we want
I get an amazing tutor and you get a date with m-" I was cut off by Ezra roughly pushing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms his neck, moaning softly into his mouth as he snakes his hands down to my ass, gripping it hard and making me push into him.

"ahem," I jumped slightly to see Luke standing there awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "If today's a bad time, we can always reschedule. It's not like I'm busy all the time."

"Yeah today a very bad time, cally's very busy right now. how about-"

"Nonsense, I was just saying bye to Ezra. Hop in." I smile softly, giving Ezra a small peck on his cheek before walking around to the drivers side and unlocking the car door. As I unlocked the door, I saw Ezra grab Luke's arm and whisper something in his ear, making him gulp hard.

"Ezra is everything okay..?"

He looks back at me and nods, letting go of Luke's arm. "Yeah, everything is perfectly fine babyboy. I'll see you tomorrow." I blush at the nickname, biting down on my bottom lip hard. Ezra smirks before walking away towards his car.

"Well, we should get going." I say, looking back at Luke before getting in the car.

~•~•~
"I'LL CRY UNTILL MY PITY PARTY'S IN FLAMES" I screamed at the top of my lungs, making Luke laugh loudy. I fall back onto the bed, not caring if a few of the papers flew off of it.

"Wow, I wouldn't have taken you to be a Melanie Martinez stan." he says, looking over at me with a small smirk. I blush slightly before sitting up and taking the heavy textbook out of his hands.

"I wouldn't call myself a stan. I mean I like a couple of her songs, her voice is amazing. Now enough of that," I say, looking through the book and searching for the problem we were on. "Let's finish this homework so we can be done with this disgusting class." (I totally agree) Luke chuckles, leaning over and continuing to explain how to slove the problem.

After 20 minutes, I was finally finished with my homework. Surprisingly, Luke was a far better teacher than our actual one and that's saying something.

Luke stood up from my bed, stretching a bit before sliding his shoes back on. "I should get going, my mom's probably wondering where I am."

"hold on, let me drive you home. I don't want you walking that long distance." I say, jumping up and grabbing the keys off my nightstand.

"Well that long distance is actually five minute away so I think I'll be fine." luke says giving me a small smile. five minutes? He lives that close to me? How come I never noticed?

"Oh..well at least let me walk you downstairs, yeah?"

Luke nods and walks out of my room, going downstairs with me following suit. He opens the front door before turning around to look at me. "So just let me know when you need more help with calculus or anything else."

"Of course I will but first I need your number cutie." I say, handing him my phone.

He quickly typed his number in then handed the phone back to me. "So I um- shit b-bye" Luke runs out the door, slamming it behind him.

I held my hand up to my left cheek, trying to fight back from smiling hard. I can't believe he actually kiss me, he seemed to shy to do something like that. I unlock my phone before going through the contacts, searching for his name. It took me a while to find him, seeing that he didn't put luke. Finally, I came upon a name that made me giggle softly. I clicked on the contact and sent a quick text.

To waterboy💦:
Thanks again cutie. 💖

🔸🔸🔸

So crappy chapter but it seems that calum might like little Lukey pookey. Maybe, maybe not.

You should really listen so Melanie Martinez's Crybaby album, it's so good. My favorite songs would have to be Pity Party, Soap, Alphabet Boy and Play Date.

Anyways vote, comment, all that good stuff -Kennya