An: Moar Animu?

Aaaaaaalrighty then. Wow. It's been 10 days and I still feel incredibly guilty but as promised, half term has just started. I have 6 days off so that's 6 possible updates on this story then it goes back to stress and hair yanking. So here's the scoop: 

I've just started Hetalia: Axis Powers, I plan to start Sword Art Online, Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu, Noragami, Magi, K  Project Gangsters Paradise (<- not sure about the title just yet with these two ->)Code Geoss, Seraph of the End, Future Diaries, possibly Parasyte and Durarura (<- again not sure of the title) No. 6, Akagame Ga/Na Kill, Avatar: Legend Of Korra and Soul Eater (It's theme song is absolutely beast) and I've finished Tokyo Ghoul, DRAMAtical Murder, Attack On Titan and Black Butler.  But what I wanna know is, should I add them to the story? Because I personally think that Kaneki and Armin would be cute...*gets popped over the head by Annie* 

Out of my obsessive mind and into the world of Yaoi and Yuri ummm...I just want opinions truthfully, sorry if It's annoying you but I really do appreciate and love hearing from you guys. Expect some definite activities from DeviantArt though, because I just find it easier to draw when I have writer's block. Though the only OC I've actually drawn out is, male!me. OH THAT REMINDS ME. 

I'm also gonna start switching up Character's Genders to make things interesting. Y'know stuff like Male!Erza X Souske. Oh fuck now I'm actually going to have write that. Anywhore enjoy your fandoms, prepare yourselves for Season 2 of Attack On Titan Congratulations for surviving the break SNK fandom! And Season 3 of Tokyo Ghoul! Congratulations TKG fandom! It may be too earlier to be celebrating but surviving a fucking day even when the seasons are running is quite hard so congratz! 

Also, you guys might also eventually see some occasional "weird Fanfiction" pop up *sweat drop* I'll try to explain without telling you my life story. So recently I've found a bunch o' people at school who like Anime (mainly SNK) and we Skype a lot and play Roblox a lot now. We've decided to put all of our extremely fucked up minds together and write some fanfiction whenever possible *dramatic music* now it's going to be very strange and funny. We're probably gonna make another account, I'll tell you the name later if you want, and post it on either here or DeviantArt or  both. Just ask if you don't get any of the jokes we might crack.

I might be dragging it along now sorry I get carried away but enjoy the video that shooould be linked I dunno if my wifi wants to co-operate with me today. We had the electric guy come over and he screwed up my awesome wifi somehow. 

~Have an awesome day/night/whatever tf time it is if you're a time traveler 

~ Alexis <3