{School}

I didn't go to bed until late last night. I wanted to see my dad so badly ,but I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to the salty ocean smell and the sound of the waves hitting the beach. I get up doing a little stretch before realizing that my bacney is open. Louise must have open it this morning. As I get ready to get up, I hear A knock at my door!

"Come in" I said in a tried voice.

"It's time for school hon" Louise said rushing.

Oh crap I, almost forget all about school! I run in the bathroom taking off my clothes, and hoping in the shower. When I get back to my room, I pick out my clothes for the day. I picked out a white polo shirt with black skinny jeans, and all black vans. As soon as I'm done dressing, I run down stairs and into the kitchen. I was running late so I just decided to get a pop tart, but as I walk in the kitchen I see Cameron eating a pop tart. Are you fucken serious I said to myself. I told that bitch not to eat the pop tarts, that they are mine. I knew that she probably did it on purpose, just to make me mad. Also that just so happens to be the last one too! Well 2 can play at this game, next time she gets something of hers I'm going to eat all of it, in front of her face. I will do other things too like spit in her mouth wash and ruin her expensive Chanel heels. I see my dad in the grarden playing tennis. I run over and said hi hugging him and saying that I'm off to school. I walk back inside to grab my book bag and keys and walk out the the front door.

I walk over to my Bently, opening the door and getting inside. My dad got me this car for my birthday. I told him that this car was too expensive, but he got it for me anyways. I started the car up and the song 'Classic Man' by Jidenna comes on. I turn it up and opened my windows for the world to hear it. Finally I roll up to school with my music blaring and everyone turning their heads, and staring at me. Since, I go to a preppy private school. They don't play music like this, but I simply didn't care. When I get out of my car, people are still staring at me, I ignore them and keep walking.

I made it to the class room just in time as the bell rang. I walk in, and see Liam waving for me to come sit beside him. I walk over to him and gave him a big hug.
"Hey Niall" he said hugging me back.

"Hey I haven't seen you in a long time, where have you been" I said, smiling.

"Well my parents sent me off to camps all summer, which sucked because I hate that we didn't get to hang out much" he said looking down.
"Me too, but your always welcome to come over anytime, just give me call.

We then talked a little more about what we did over the summer. Next the teacher comes in, and starts talking and introducing her self. Five minutes in, there's a knock at the classroom door. The teacher walks over to the door opening it. "You must be the new student, Hi I'm Mrs. Johnson your English teacher. The curly boy just nodded and walked in.

"Alright listen up everyone, we have a new student....Harry Styles".

My heart stops! Just someone saying his name got this wired feeling in my stomach. I couldn't get myself to look at him so I just kept my head down.

"Well, Harry you can take a seat next to....Niall".

Really I thought to myself....how ironic how the only open seat is next to me. Harry quickly walk over beside me and took his seat. Mrs. Johnson begin going over rules and passing out paper that we need to get singed. I couldn't take it anymore..... Ok Niall, you can check him out only for a minute. I turn my head, examining his boys beautiful body. He was wearing a black shirt and super skinny jeans that made his legs look good. He had brown curly hair and he had the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen.

I turned my head so fast to the teacher that I think I may have got wip lash. Shit, did he catch me staring at him. Threw out the whole class, I could feel him look at me at least ten time. I could not fouse on anything. Finally, the bell rang, I could not be happier! I darted to the door, not waiting for Liam. The day finally came to an end. I had tennis practice after school. I don't really no how I feel about it. I mean the only reason I play is because my dad makes me. It was about 5:00 when we got done. Coach made us go over are time limted today, because everyone was horse playing and not listening. Witch is not fair to everyone else. So he made us run 30 extra laps. I'm so tired, I can't feel my legs, and I just want to go home and sleep. As I was walking to my car, I get a text message from my dad.

Dad: Hey, please tell me your not doing anything right now.

Niall: I just got done with practice. Why?

Dad: Oh, Well can you come down to the tennis club?

Niall: Why??

Dad: Because, I want you to meet some tennis players and friends of mine. And because your dad said so.

Niall: What, dad no! I just got done with tennis practice and I'm extremely worn out!

Dad: You better be here in 30 mins boy.