{Just the Beginning}

It's been two weeks and I finally been talking to my dad. Although it's baby steps, I think he will come around to the ideal of me being gay and that I am not going to be a professional tennis player. As for me and Harry. We finished up re senior year of high school and we could not be happier. I was not sure where I wanted to go but I know that I didn't wanna be around here. Harry asked me to come away with him and to leave this place. I was not sure if I was ready to be one my own. I am a spoiled kid and my dad would always take care of my worries. But with all that I have Harry and I know that he will take care of me, because I am his baby. I sent a couple of  my songs to a adjacency  and they really liked me and wanted to sign me right away. I was so lucky and thankful.

I spend so long of this single and was so scared to up this song out to the world but I did I wrote "Slow Hands". I was not expecting the song to blow up. I mean my song was billboard top 10.

A year went by and I came out with my first album. The album did so well I sold out areas and most of all I got to bring Harry with me. All the fans are obsessed with Harry and I's relationship. The fans wanted to see more of Harry so I would bring him on stage with me dance and sing the song I first wrote for him. He loved the shows seeing all the fans of his and mine. Harry would help me with songs rehearsals and really anything I needed. He was like my assistant/ manager. I was finally truly happy and I couldn't of pictured a life as wonderful as this. I was finally doing what I love with the person I love.