{Club}

I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. "Oh great pimples". Niall growled low so only himself could hear. Niall's finger squished the pimple hiding under the hair on his jaw.

He turned to the shower, as the water heated up he stripped out of his clothes before haphazardly tossing them into the laundry basket by the sink. He stepped into the shower, and stuck his head under the water resting his hands on the wall in front of him. He began to think about his dream last night. Grabbing his shampoo, he squeezed some into his hands, scrubbed down his scalp.

Niall gets out of the shower, and grabs the towel hanging from the towel rack. Once he dyed off, he puts the towel around his waist, walking out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. Niall picks out a green shirt with a gray jacket, light washed jeans, and some white vans. I went down stairs to see Louise in the kitchen. I sneak up to her and wrap my arounds her waist from behind.

"Morning Louise" I say in my deep morning voice.

"Morning Niall" she said turning around giving me a big hug. "I made you toast with avocado and egg on it, and some bacon on the side".

"Thanks Louise", I said sitting down stuffing my face.

After I finished my breakfast, I went out to the balcony to see Harry run across the beach like he always does. After I saw Harry run, I walked back in looking at the time. Shit I gotta go, I say running to get my keys and backpack.

"Your dad told me to tell you, that you have tennis practice after school" Louise shouted.

"Okay I said running out the front door".

As I got to school is was of course a long and boring day. I got knocked out of my thoughts by the bell. I walked out casually and was heading towards my locker. It was kinda wired that I didn't see Harry today, I wonder if he is working at the tennis court today? After hours and hours of playing tennis, My dad finally said that I did good for the day and we can call it quits. As I was getting dressed in the locker room, I got a text from a mate Liam.

Liam: Hey, me and a couple of friends are going clubbing tonight, you should come and get out!

Niall: I don't know, my dad would kill me if he knew I am going clubbing! 😳🙄

Liam: Come on Niall, it will be fun! Just say you are going to stay the night at my house!

Niall: I don't have a fake ID tho?

Liam: Don't worry bro, I got you! 😏

Niall Okay whatever you say 🙈

As I finish getting dressed my dad walks in.

"Oh hey dad, can I go over to Liam's house and stay the night" I said nervous to what he will say next.

" I don't know Niall" he replied

"Come on dad it's the weeked and I never get to hang out with Liam" I said with the puppy dog face.

"Well since you been working hard on your tennis, I guess so.

"Thanks dad" I said hugging him.
I walked to the car and drove to the club. I was waiting outside for Liam an his friends to show up, he wanted to introduce me to them. I see him and two guys walk behind him.

"Hey Liam I said hugging him.

"Hey mate, It's been a minute" he laughs.

"Oh, I wanted to introduce you to Louis and Noah".

"Hi nice to meet yall" I said shaking their hands.

"You got the fake ID's" I said nervous

"Ohh yea" Louis said taking the ID's out of his pocket and giving one to me and Noah.

"Are you sure this is going to work" I said

"Of couse man, I get in all the time..... relax" Louis said with a smile.

I mean I am only 17 but everyone does say I look older, so hopefully this will work in my favor. I get up to the bodyguard and hand him my ID card, He looks at it and looks back at me, I smile and try not to look nervous. He takes one last look at it, before giving it back to me. He then unhooked the ropes to let me through.

I was so excited and scared to be at the club for the first time. A couple of seconds later Liam, Louis, and Noah came in. As we all walk down the hall way the music starts to get louder. We get to the end of the hall way and see a door leading to the loud music. Liam opens the door to reveal blasting music and lights and people dancing everywhere. We all walk in and take everything in.

"Let's go get drinks" Louis said trying to yell over the load music.

We all follow him to the bar and order our drinks. I wasn't to sure if I should order one, but the boys convinced me that one drink wouldn't hurt. So I ordered a margarita. I took a sip of the margarita, and it was so strong and sour/sweet taste, but it wasn't bad.

"Do you like it" Liam said laughing at my facial expressions.

"Shit man, that shit is strong" I said laughing.

I know I said I was going to have one, but I ended up having a couple more......and more. We all decided to go out on the floor and dance. We were all dancing have the time of ours lives. I was really getting into the music and dancing like their was no tomorrow. As I was dancing I felt a presence behind me. I didn't really care, at this point, I was so drunk and everybody was grinding up on everyone. I finally turn around to see HARRY, ......grinding on me.

"Hey Babe" Harry said with a smirk. I'm quit speechless for a few seconds of unexpected words. All the things run thru my head and I found myself smiling and biting my own lip while I'm staring at him.

"Don't call me babe" I said with not thinking much.

" Well what do you want me to call you then......

baby boy.