{Dinner}

I wake up to my blazin arlm. "Ugh" I said trying to wake myself up for the new day. Wait today we have dinner with the Styles. Today is going to be a long day. 6 o'clock comes around, and the Styles will be here soon. I decided to not put anything in my hair and just leave it down. I put on a gray t-shirt, with plain back button up shirt, blue jeans and my favortie all white converse. I go down stair and walk in the kitchen to see Cameron cooking dinner. If their is one thing I like about Cameron, it is her cooking.

"What are we having for dinner" I asked sitting at the island bar we have in our kitchen.

"I'm making one of your favorites, roast chicken with red wine demi-glace and polenta"she said taking a sip of wine.

Yummy I said to myself. A couple minutes later, there's a knock on the door. My dad comes out from the study and answers the door.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Styles and Harry, come on in and make youself a home".

Mr. and Mrs. Styles walk in the kitchen with harry following behind. Niall why don't you give Harry a tour of the house.

"Okay I said giving Harry a signal to follow me.

"Wow your house is stunning man" Harry says looking all around.

"Yea my parents love to show it off" I said laughing.

"Well this is my room" I said opeing the door to my room.

He walked in looking at everything, and then going to my bolcony and looked at the view of the beach.

"Hey I run down their, you really have a nice view from here" he said turning to look at me.

"You have no ideal" I said with a smirk.

He just looked at me wirely. After a few minutes of small talk, Our parents calls us down for dinner. We are all at the dinner table eating and laughing, and I look over to harry eating and I was looking how beautiful he was eatting. As I looked up, I see him look at me. I just smile and went back to eatting. As I was eating I felt a hand on my thigh. I almost choked on my water at such action. I looked over to see Harry's hand sliding up my leg to my..............boner! I flinched so hard, that I hit my knee on the table.

"Honey are you ok" dad said looking concerned.

"May I be excuse from the table" I said getting up quickly not waiting for a answer, rushing to the bathroom.

As I walk in, I look down at my big boner I have. Ok Niall, come down your going to be fine, I kept saying over and over in my head. I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

Yea...I'm....Ok, be out in a minute I said panicking.

"Did you like the Niall" Harry said.

"Come on Niall let me in, you don't have to hide it" he said trying to open the door.

I was starting to get sweaty, this is not happending right now, then I saw Harry's shadow under the door walk away. I waited about 5 minutes and open the door slowly. I walk out scared that I have to face Harry after all the just happend. I walked back in to the kitchen to see everyone but Harry at the table. I walk and look everywhere in the room to see where the fuck Harry went, but he was no where to be found.

"Ugh, where did Harry go" I said sitting down at the table.

Oh he said he was not feeling well, so I told him he can go home" Harry's mom said.

"Oh ok" I said relieved.

"Honey you don't have to stay down here with us alduts you can go" Cameron said collecting the plates off the table.

"Okay, I'm going to bed good night Mr. and Mrs. Styles".

I went back up stairs with so much running threw my head. I had so many questions like was Harry gay, or was he just kidding or does he like me. I just want to go to sleep and forget about it.