{Dream}

Note: listen to the song while reading :)

Dream:

Niall was sitting in a chair, he looked around the room, to only find out that he was the only one in the room. He turned his head straight to see a bright light shining on a stage with a silver pole in the middle. He doesn't know whats going on, he couldn't move from the chair, he was stuck. Nothing was holding him down.

Then red curtains opened behind the pole, and Niall's eyebrows shot up, because it was revealed, Harry in small shorts. Then he saw Harry walking up to the pole, placing his hand on it, then he looked over at Niall. Harry bit his lip and gave Niall a seductive wink, making Niall's body all hot. Then harry placed another hand on the pole, and started to dance to a song that came on.

Niall bit his lip when Harry bent down, his ass looking heavenly on those shorts, when did he become so flexible. Harry hooked the waistband of his shorts with his thumb, then pulled them down a little, so close to revealing his cock, which made Niall whine loudly. Nialls body was vibrating with excitement, when Harry jumped off the stage and slowly walked over to Niall.  Harry had walked over to Niall, standing in front of him. "Want to touch me?" Harry said. Niall bit his lip and nodded rapildy, making Harry chuckle, showing his perfect smile.

He bent down a little, grabbing his wrist, and slowly bring to his torso. Niall made a whine of excitement when his palm had touched Harry's rock hard abs and looking at Harry's body. Niall could fill the blood rushing to his cock. Harry had brought his hand down, but to stopped at the wristband of his boxers. Niall tried to claw at the wristband, but again Niall could not move.

Then Niall heard someone starting to call his name, but it was not Harry. Niall looked around to see where the voise was coming from.

End of Dream:                                          **************************

"Niall" Niall had sprung up, looking at his room in confusion, but then he looked to his right to see Cameron calling his name. "What do you want" Niall said in annoyance. "Time to get up for school" she replied walking out of my room.

"Ugh, can't I just stay home" I said laying back down.

"No" she said in a distance

"Okay, I'm getting up"

But when Niall pulled his blackets off of his body, he felt the dampness of his briefs. Oh yeah, had a wet dream about Harry.