{Tennis Competition}

I woke up to the smell of food. I quickly throw on some shorts and run downstairs. I see the sweet Louise making me breakfast.

"Hi Louise" I said giving her a kiss on the check. What would I do with her. She is literally my mom. She takes care of me and does more than she should for me. She handed me my breakfast. I went out on the deck to eat and watch the ocean. As I was eating my heart dropped a little. There he was, running on the beach like he does every morning. I start to remember what happened a couple days ago. I can still feel his lips on mine. I stop eating and run my finger over my lip. I was in a trance.

"Niall" I hear a familiar mans voice say.

I quickly snap out of it and turn to see my dad.

"Hey dad I say getting up to hug him.

"Are you ready for your competition today? He said with the biggest smile on his face.

I wanted to die. No I was not ready. I was supposed to practice yesterday but instead I went to Harry's.

"Always ready" I said giving a fake smile.

"Good, I will meet you over there at 5, not be late" he said giving me a hug goodbye.

"Okay" I said waving goodbye.

5:00 pm

I just arrived at the tennis club competition. As I was walking I get swarmed with paparazzi's. I was couple not see where I was going. I finally make my way to the locker room and change into my tennis uniform.

I walk into the tennis court, a bunch of paparazzi's shouting my name. I just keep my head down and not looking that way. I began practicing with my coach, trying to force. I look over where the box seats ( which is were the important people seat/rich people sit). I see my dad and the guys from colleges talking.

As I went back to practicing , I look over and see Harry giving me a smirk. I keep looking at him, I forgot that he works here. I just wanted to run over and hug him. Put I couldn't.

Before knew it, I got hit in the balls.

"Niall pay attention" my coach said in an angry voice.

"Sorry" I said running to pick the ball up. I looked back over to see Harry walking away laughing.

6:00 pm

My tennis game was about to start, I always feel like I'm going to throw up right before I start my games. I look up to see my dad giving me thumbs up.

The Announcer: Next up Niall Horan Vs Novak Djokovic

I stand up walk over to Novak and shake his hand. I have know Novak for some time now. He has teached me so much.

6:30 pm

The Announcer: 15 minute break

I walk back to my locker room completely out of breath. Novak is kicking my ass out there. I look at my hands and how red they were. I can barely feel my hands from hitting the tennis racket so hard. Novak is one tough player.

7:00 pm

I walk back into the locker room with my head down low. I lost. My dad is going to kill me. I wanted to cry. I take my clothes off and head for the showers. I turn the water on letting it warm up. I take my rob off stepping into the hot water. I let the water run over my body reflecting back on what I could have done differently to win.

I hear the bathroom door open. I look back to see who it was but no one was there. I went back to showering but I felt hands rap around my wait. I jump turning around quickly to see Harry naked behind me.

"Harry what the fuck are you doing" I say trying to cover myself up.

"Aw babe I'm already seen it" he said moving my hand away.

I don't know why I covered my self up. I guess because I never been fully naked in front someone before.

"Your so beautiful" Harry said kissing down my neck

"Ah fuck" I said slowly moaning

"Flip over" Harry said with a smile on his face.

I obey him, turning around facing the shower wall.

"Are you ready Harry whispered into the back of my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Yes" I said bitting my lip.

Within seconds I felt him enter me.

"Fuck this hurts" I said feeling my insides burn.

Harry started thrusting in and out making me a moaning mess.

"It gets better" he said kissing my neck.

Harry started making boyish like moans. I loved the sound of it.

Harry started to pick up the pace, and slowly back down. There was no set rhythm.

"I'm gonna cum" I said leaning my head back on his shoulder.

Harry started going faster until we both came at the same time.

We stayed like this for a minute before pulling out.

After we were done we finish taking a shower and went out for dinner after.