Chapter 4

When I walk into the house it's quiet, apart from music blasting from the top of the stairs, I follow the sound and I hear that it's coming from Anthony's room, I knock but he can't hear me and when I open the door, I see him on top of a girl.

"Holy fuck!" I shout out, and both of their eyes dart to the door.

I shut the door and head over to my room, Anthony runs after me, he grabs my arm and he starts to explain.

"Listen, I really don't give a fuck." I state matter-of-factly

"Then why did you barge in?" He sounds infuriated

"I knocked you cunt, I just wanted to know where everyone was." I say

"At Stacey's ballet."

"Oh oka-" I start but the redhead barges out of the door, fully dressed and shoes in her hands.

"Megan, wait!" Anthony runs after her.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby." She says and kisses him.

He walks back up the stairs, pissed as ever.

"I said sorry?" I shrug

"I didn't finish." He says, pouting like a five year old and I laugh

"Let's go get something to eat?" I ask and he starts laughing

"Lemme go get dressed first though." He points to his boxers and I nod, walking to my own room, to get dressed.

I put on stockings with a pair of shorts, a loose tee and my sneakers on, I head downstairs and Anthony follows, looking a bit more sophisticated than me, wearing chinos, a tee and Nike's.

I assume that we'd be walking but Anthony grabs keys off the table, seemingly to be an Audi, when the garage door opens, I see that it is indeed an Audi R8.

"Why do you take the bus if you have a car?" I ask Anthony quizzically

"I don't want to damage her, and it's a black car, so scratches show easily, besides I only have a few months of school left." He explains and we pull out of the garage and we drive down the driveway of their luxurious home.

"What did you have in mind to eat?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Taco bell?" He suggests and I nod

We stop at the restaurant and we both give our orders, and walk over to our table, we decided to have a sit down meal.

The food comes and we sit in a comfortable silence, until he decides to speak up.

"You're actually kinda cool Madison." He comments

"You're not too bad yourself Anthony." I laugh

We drive home and there's a buzz on my phone, I check it and see that it's Andy.

"You forgot your school bag in my car.."

"SHIT! Can you plz bring it?" I text back

"I'm in front of your house, I've been shouting for like 10 minutes."

Shit.

"We're almost there.." I text and he just reads it, he doesn't reply.

Andy is leaning against his car when we get home, he's wearing shades and he has a cigarette in his hands. He diverts his attention to me and he throws his fag to the floor and starts walking over to me.

"Here you go." He says and I thank him.

"Sup bro." Anthony greets him, looking a little confused.