Chapter 8

I wake up and check my phone to see what time it is, 22h00.

I also have 8 missed calls and about 500 texts from Caleb and I feel the bile rising in my throat.

I decide to change into pajamas go downstairs and get something small to eat. Everything is quiet apart from the cinema room, which is filled with loud screaming and gunshots.

I go to the kitchen and get me some frosted flakes and make my way over to the cinema room to see what the commotion is all about. When I get in, Anthony is sitting, eyes glued to the telly, and next to him;

Andy.

What's he doing here?

He turns towards me and his hair is prepared neatly, his piercings are out and his tattoos are all covered up.

"Madison..." He stands up and takes a step towards me, reaching out, and he takes me in to a hug.

"How are you even allowed here?" I ask and Andy rubs the back of his head.

"Anthony told his mum that I'm trying to be a better guy, and that he is going to help me fix my life." He says and the fact that his appearance is completely different makes sense.

"Where are your parents Tone?" I ask

"My grandma had a heart attack so they're packing to leave tomorrow morning, you, Stacey and I have to stay here." He says and I nod slowly

"O-kay... where are they going to?" I ask, and I sense that Tony is getting annoyed.

"Sorry..." I say and he gives me a sympathetic smile.

"It's okay Mad, they're going to Texas for three days." He says and I just nod, I turn around to go upstairs.

The next school day is harder than I thought. Seeing Caleb up close after what happened yesterday is fucking me up, I keep getting flashes of what almost happened and I feel like I'm about to burst. I decide to text Andy.

'are u here with ur car?' I send and within seconds I get a reply

'yes, why? :)'

'I wanna go home, please...' I send

'meet me at your locker in 2 minutes' He texts back and a massive wave of relief washes over me.

Thank fuck.

I leave class and go over to my locker where Andy is waiting for me, he is dressed in his usual black attire, but when he turns around I see that his piercings are still out and for some reason he looks just as hot as he did with them in.

I run over to him and engulf him in a massive hug and he hugs me back, making me feel that sense of security again. We walk over to his car and just like that, we leave the school grounds and we're on our way to the house.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask as we get to the house. He gives me a smile and a nod. I take out my keys as we walk towards the front door, I open it up and we go into the living room and we plop down the couches and I crawl in under his arm and he holds me tight.

"Thank you, again." I say and he kisses the top of my head.

"I already told you, you really don't need to thank me." He says and hugs me tighter

"I think you need to take a bath and then nap a little, okay?" Andy says and I sit up straight.

"Yeah, I think that'd help me." I say and stand up and head upstairs to my room, to get clothes to wear.

"I'm going to start the bath so long, okay?" Andy says and I nod.

By the time I enter my en-suite, the bathtub is full of water and my strawberry scented bubble bath has caused the bath to be full of bubbles.