PART 4 The Proposal

-Its been a year since Nicki and Dake became an Item, and Safare have not been taking it right. He want so bad to confess his Love for his best friend, but he worried about loosing her instead. however, his Love for Nicki never changes. He still treats her the same way he used to. eccept, things does get  awkward when Drake is around, because abvously SB doesnt like him and he knows it.

it's sunday and the weather is beautiful. instead of going out, SB is laying down on Nicki's swing at the back porch with his hands under his head while staring far away and thinking to himself .......

"what if I tell her I Love her, and the relationship doesn't work "...what if the best thing for us is to only be Friends... what if she's happier with him than with me....what if I'm not all she wants in a man... what if she doesn't even like me that way...I simply want her to be happy."- 

he gets up, make his way inside the house, get a pen and a piece of paper and write down all his questions, puts it in his pocket and take his bike out for a ride.

It has been only five hours since Nicki finiched her early photoshoot for ELLE Magazine. Drake in the other hand have been planning their proposal for the last two months. while Nicki is wondering around in her livingroom, Her phone started ringing. ...

"Hello Love, how are you."

"I'm well Princess.  What've you been doing today!"

"Oh nothing too much. just recently done my photoshoop for ELLE Magazine."

"Really, thats Amazing babe"....sudenly a great Idea comes to his mind.

-Drake and Nicki had a long conversation. right after they finish talking, Drake pick up his phone and call ELLE Magazine to discuse his Briliant Idea with them.-

its 11 pm, SB just got home from his bike ride. he got in the house, look over the coush and saw Nicki sleeping so peacefully. He move closer to her. standing next to the coush staring at her face.

"I'm sorry I couldnt go with you today. its getting harder and harder for me to deal with watching you in the arm of an other man." He whispers

He slowly pick her up and took her to her bedroom. he place her slowly and carefully in her bed, remove her slipers, put the bed sheet on her and step back. right when he was about to leave the room, he turn his attentions to her again. move closer to her and kiss her  forehead and whispers.

"I love you" and leave the room.

-THE PROPOSAL-

It is now the time Drake have been waiting for. the ELEE Magazine is releasing in three days, but Nicki is getting the first coppy today. Drake is now on his way to Nicki's house with his mother, his father, his two siblings and his best friend Johnny, who's also his best man to be. He made sure that the Magazine is being deleivered to Nicki at an exat time.

Boom! Boom! on Nicki's Gate.... The Body Guard's who already knew the plan ran to open the door for the Delivery people.

SB, Nicki, her mother, father, best friends and siblings were all in the diningroom eating their meal. she had no idea why they all dicided to visit her at once, but she was happy. one of her security guards walk in the room and told them they have visitors.

"who is it." she ask

"I think you should come see Miss"

"You think!!!! ....I'm not expecting anyone, and I'm going out in a few minutes."

-she looks at SB and looks back at the security guard in dissbelief.-

"ok I'll be out in a sec." she say....

-The security guard left them and went back to the delivery people out side the house, Nicki and SB follows  him. in no less than 3 minuts everyone was outside. she stand in the living room and call for the Bodyguard to bring in the visitor. He come in, handing her a package, telling her its from ELLE.-

She look at the bodyguard with a confuse face and say...."its a delivery, you scare me for no reason?."

she take the package and was so exited to open it. she started going through the pages when she see a Big picture of Her and Drake in the form of a heart, the picture take four whole pages that folds inside the other, with the Words

"Will you be my Wife".? I'll make you the happiest woman in the world because you make me the happiest man in the world"

she's shock. she puts her hand over her mouth and keeps staring at SB.

"what is it." he ask, acting like he doesnt have a clue.

"Look!" she says handing him the magazine.

He take it from her, and instantly he feels week. like, it's serous time. he is loosing her for good. he look at her with the biggest smile on her fame. he ask.

"Are you gonna say yes" .... right when she was about to answer him her phone started ringing.

"Hello!"

"I'm outside." says Drake over the phone

She jump from her sit, and ran to go meet him outside, she see more than fifteen people standing in her front yard. As soon as they saw her, they starts dancing to the Song .."Marry You" By: Bruno Mars. she stood there not knowing what to do. Drake walk up to her, take her hand, get on his knee and ask her one more time.

"Will you marry me" .... she look over at SB ... He look at her back and give her a fake smile, shaking his head up and down at her...

she look at Drake, look at his parents, looks at her parent, looks at SB one more time, and look at Drake straight in his eye and whisperes, "YES,....Yes I'll mary you"

He stands up and shouts.

"She Says YESSSS" .. throwing his hand in the air. He, slowly hold her chin with his index finger and Slowly/gently kiss her  Lips.

-TO BE CONTINUE-

Stay Tuned for part 5!