Part 15

She wakes up at nine in the morning feeling so excusted. hopping the last two months of her life was all a dream. she gets up slowly, looks at Abrielle sleeping next to her. Abri was knocked out.

Nicki get up slowly so she wouldn't wake up Abri. she make her way to the bathroom washes her mouth, face and other part than walk down stairs to the kitchen, she makes Abri's breakfast, covers it on the table than she walk back upstair to Abri's room.

"Hello pretty....you're up"...she says picking up Abri

"Mommy"  says Abri, reaching for her

"come here baby...I made your favorite, Scrambled Egg"....."Lets go wash"

she takes Abrielle to the batheroom, wash her than takes her to the kitchen for her breakfast. she have no idea that SB is not in the house because she haven't been in the room since they stopped talking. when she was done feeding Abri, they sat in he living room for more than three hours watching TV.

"I wish Safaree would take us out"..she thought, than realize that she haven't seen him all day. "Where is he by the way"..she tought again. she takes Abri and climb up the stairs, walk into Safaree's room which was once theirs, but notice that he wasin't the. Instead, she sees a note on the dresser plus more than five hundred letters folded on the bed and all over the floor.

"What the fuck"...she says, than realize Abri was next to her

"uugh, sorry" she says, than move closer. she first takes the note that was on the dresser and reads it.

"I know you're not going to be reading none of these letter's anyway, but this note, I just wanted to let you know....I'm feeling really low, weak, frustrated and depress so I'm going for a one hundred miles per hour ride down the high way, and what ever happen, happens.......*Ti'll death do us part*, remember when we said that...well I don't wanna be apart if its not death"........PLease kiss Abrielle for me, tell her I'm so sorry and that I Love her more than she'll ever know ... Signs, your husband forever...PS, .I didn't have time to throw away all these paper's I'm sorry about that too.

Her heart aches, tears imediatly started falling down her face....she put the note down than starts reading the Apology letters that's all over the room. they all almost say the same thing, but in diferrent ways. Abrielle walks up to her and touches her face.

"Mommy cry"..she say and starts crying too

"Don't cry Baby...Mommy is ok"..."Let's go find daddy. she skweezs some of the letters in her bag.

She picks Abri up and dress her than she dress herself. she look outside and realize that her Body guad is not there today. she call her driver to come pick her up, but he had an emergancy and can't make it. She started to worry.

"What if something happens to him"..she tought [still crying]...."It'll all be my fault"...."I puched your daddy away from our lives....I'm so sorry"..she says hugging Abri so tight.

She takes the key and decided to drive to SB's shop alone. She started driving, she drives, and drives, but she seem to keep getting lost, however, she just keep on driving.

"Mommy, I ungree "...Abri cries...Than, Shit she forgot to take Abri's baby bag. she stops at a store, but than it had already started raining.

"Excuse me, do you have baby food"..she asks

"No, baby food is finish, but we have Snacks"

"Ok please give me some cheetos and some juice."

The guy gave her a second look, "Wait a sec...arent you that Amazing female raper that everyone is talking about"